42 : Die for me.

[DIE FOR ME]

♠[DIE FOR ME]

"You sure that's all you want ? You have to eat a lot Sweetheart."

Arabella rolled her eyes, looking at Taehyung as she gave back the menu to the waiter after ordering.

"I'm fucking sure, God why are you so-"

"Because I love you."

"Taehyung-"

"I love you."

"I-"

"-Love you."

"Ugh !"

He let out a childish chuckle, watching her.

He knew he loved her, with everything he had, and now he couldn't resist the urge to tell her all the time. Her expression was priceless every time, her flustered state obvious like a nose in the middle of the face.

"One day I'll kill you Taehyung, I'm not kidding, I really fucking will." She answered, looking away.

"I'd like to see you try Sweetheart.."

His eyes wandered on her face a few seconds, her curls framing her face and partially hiding her chest the dress was giving a great view of.

He leaned in, pushing it away under Arabella's confused gaze.

"Yeah like that, show them what you've got.." He said, staring at her chest.

Arabella looked him with obvious confusion, seeing that his eyes weren't detaching from her breasts at all, his tongue grazing over his lower lip.

"Most men would've hated it." She pointed out with a small scoff.

He looked up to her eyes playfully, smirking with his chin supported on his palm.

Taking her out of their usual war zone definitely did her good, her skin was glowing, she was definitely calmer and visibly happier.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel mesmerized once again.

How couldn't he ?

"It's alright 'Bella, I can fight.. Hey can you try to give me a titty fuck ?" He asked, tilting his head with a pout.

She sighed in despair.

She couldn't say that she was surprised though, she knew him enough to know that Taehyung only maintained seriousness for about .5 seconds before switching the topic to something sexual.

"Unless it's another name for something dirty, it means fucking my boobs, right ?" She asked, looking at him with tired eyes.

"Aw, my baby's so smart !" He teased her, chuckling.