19 : Madam Kim.

[MADAM KIM]

♠[MADAM KIM]

After Taehyung's words, Arabella turned to Seunghoon in shock, the male looking down in shame.

"Seunghoon tell me this isn't true.." She said, humorlessly chuckling.

Taehyung felt her shaking increase, which made him quickly understand that all along, she was never scared or nervous.

She was shaking out of wrath.

"And if I tell you the whole truth Sweetheart, everyone in this room participated, to put an end to your father's reign.. All I had to do was take the fall to get rid of you, because they knew you'd come for me." He kissed her temple repeatedly as he talked, a smirk of satisfaction on his lips. "Why do you think Byun was chosen this quick, hm ?"

Gaining her trust. More and more.

"Traitor !" Byun exclaimed, pointing at him.

Taehyung glared at him, making Byun freeze in his movements, retracting his arm.

"And I'll do it again, now calm down you chihuahua, what's all the barking for ?"

He turned to Arabella, seeing her stare at the ground in front of her, shaking more violently in his embrace.

She didn't know what to do and unfortunately, she didn't had a weapon with her. She sucked her teeth in annoyance, digging her nails in the Taehyung's lower back.

Betrayal.

All of them betrayed her.

"What a miracle that beast kept her mouth shut." Byun scoffed, a smirk on his face.

"And I'm gonna force yours shut if you say another word about my wife." Taehyung answered.

"Cut the act Taehyung-ssi, you just broke our contract !" Arabella's grandfather shouted at him.

"It's your fault for trusting me, you dogs have no loyalty one with another and it goes against my morals."

As he talked, Arabella slowly grabbed his black glossy pistol that he always kept in the waistband of his jeans.

Of course Taehyung felt it but he still let her do that, knowing that'd be quite a sight, especially if he's not the one getting shot.

"Madam I'm so sorry they just pulled me in and-"

Arabella didn't talk, she had nothing to say, but a lot to do.

So just like Seughoon did to her father three months ago, she shot him right in the chest, right through the heart.

Taehyung sighed and let go of her, taking a glass of whiskey from of the maids and sitting on his big leather seat in the living room, watching the scene with a smirk on his face.

The shot was clean, Seughoon falling on the ground, coughing as he fought for his life.

"Ugh, can't you just shut the fuck up ?" Arabella complained in a breathy voice as she sighed, shooting him in the throat next, leaving him to choke on his own blood.

"Time to watch Sweetheart's wrath.." Taehyung chuckled to himself lowly before turning to Seughoon. "Come on, not on the carpet ! I like this one, couldn't you find another place to die ?"

He looked at Arabella a second, her whole demeanor plain attractive. The fact that she used his gun made it even hotter for him, her skirt slightly riding up her thick thighs.

She turned to Byun and didn't hesitate to shoot him three times, one on both shoulders and the last..

"The only reason I'm letting you live is to let you think about what happened today and let the fact that I'm better than you haunt you for the rest of your pathetic life." She spoke before shooting him right in the crotch.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook all hissed as they imagined the pain, instinctively cupping their crotches as Arabella watched Byun scream of pain, unfazed.

There were some of their men here, however they knew better than to mess with Arabella, especially since it seemed like she had Taehyung on her side.

They were outnumbered and in a situation they didn't expect without anyone to tell them what to do.

"Die slow, but know the next time I ever see your pig-self again, I'll make sure I fucking kill you with my own hands Ryeon Byun, mark my fucking words."

"Arabella enough ! You deserve to die just like your mother, you're a filthy beast out of control and-"

And her grandfather.

She emptied her gun on his, shooting him times and times again as his blood splashed on her grandmother who kept screaming, watching in horror.

"Seventy-nine years old and you still haven't learned how to watch your mouth.. Impressive."

Her grandmother watched the three men around her in horror, two of them being dead.

She turned to Arabella with tears in her eyes, her whole body shaking.

"Ah, I don't have any bullets left.. I guess you'll have to live with that, Granny." She spoke, her tone flat and emotionless.

"You're a monster ! You're a monster, a child of a demon !" Her grandmother screamed at her as their men transported the three men to their car to speed to the immediately go back to North Korea to get treated.

As North Koreans, even though authorities allowed them to travel, it wasn't sure whether or not they'd receive treatment here.

Arabella sighed threw the gun back at Taehyung, walking away under the shouts and insults of her grandmother.

"You're gonna die soon anyways, it's a gift of departure from your beloved grand-daughter." Arabella said loud enough for her to hear, which deeply shocked the woman, a loud gasp escaping her lips as she watched Arabella disappear out of the room.

She was about to answer but someone taped her shoulder.

She turned around and saw Taehyung, the tall male leaned on her, a wide smile on his face.

"If you ever dare to step a foot in our house again, I will have enough bullets to help you join your husband, got it ?" He said in a calm voice, caressing the old woman's head before straightening back up, looking at the door Arabella left from, sighing contently.

He looked around him, seeing blood everywhere, his two best friend had already disappeared in the kitchen.

Taehyung turned to his men, pointing at the blood.

"Clean that shit up, change the couch and make sure these fuckers completely leave South Korea." Taehyung said in his deep commanding voice, the men nodding. He turned to the old woman, scoffing as he saw her glare at him, scowling. "Your husband and grand-son are dying bitch, revise your priorities."

"How can you like a monster like her ?" She asked, disgusted by how Taehyung suddenly decided to side with Arabella.

Taehyung chuckled, flicking his hair out of eyes as he decided to push the ladies buttons, hoping to make her die of an heart attack.

"Madam Kim Arabella doesn't take shit from anyone, and that makes my dick really hard."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.