Finale : Dancing in hell.

[DANCING IN HELL]

♠[DANCING IN HELL]

Thankfully Arabella wasn't new to this life, her first reflex was to crouch down, successfully avoiding the bullet even though she fell on her butt after two seconds due to her lack of balance.

"You're okay ? Sweetheart are you okay ?"

Taehyung cupped both of her cheeks, checking every inch of her face.

She slapped his hands away and immediately rubbed her stomach, panic all over her face.

"We don't care about me, how is Myungshi, is Myungshi okay ?"

Even though she dodged the bullet, she was paranoid and thought that she really took it, right in the stomach.

For the first time, Taehyung saw tears falling down her face, panic all over her face as the only thought she has was her baby to come.

Myungshi was their dream, their precious boy. She wouldn't let him die, she already loved him more than anyone else on this earth.

This baby was made when they both were relaxed and falling in love even deeper, losing it wasn't an option, it never was.

Someone entered the room they were in and without hesitation, Taehyung pointed his gun at them and shot the man right in the head, his body falling on the ground with a loud thud.

He then turned around and made Arabella stand back up calmly, trying his best to help her stay calm.

"Sweetheart you can't stay here, it's not safe."

"I'm not fucking leaving you here Taehyung ! Are you fucking insane ?!" She shouted at him, grabbing his arm.

Yoongi finally made his appearance and ducked a bullet before closing the door behind him, his first thought being how Arabella was doing.

He was peacefully smoking outside at the back of the club when he suddenly heard gunshots and screams, alerting him.

"Arabella we're leaving, it's too risky for you out there." He immediately said, seeing the panic in her eyes.

Her hormones were probably messing her up, because Arabella normally wouldn't even bat a lash at the chaos.

"I'm not leaving my husband here Yoongi-yah !"

Yoongi turned his head to Taehyung, giving him a look that meant everything.

Arabella wasn't innocent and knew everything she had to know about the mafia world, if she was on her own she'd be fine, but she wasn't.

She was pregnant, it wasn't an environment for her to be in at the moment.

Taehyung sighed, turning to her to look into her eyes.