22 : This is okay.

[THIS IS OKAY]

♠[THIS IS OKAY]

"I don't wanna talk to you, Yoongi is waiting for me, open that door !"

Seeing that he definitely wouldn't budge, Arabella clicked her tongue and bent over in the middle of the two front seats, not paying attention to how her dress revealed way more than initially intended.

Taehyung bit his lower lip as he admired her beautiful curves for a bit, tempting him without even really wanted to.

But as much as he wanted to keep doing just that, he also knew that it wouldn't be long before she pressed the button that manually opened the doors.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back on his lap, turning her around to face and holding her tight to make sure she wouldn't move.

"Listen to me." He said, grabbing her jaw to make sure she looked at him.

"I don't want to." She answered. "Let me go, I'm hun-"

She couldn't even finish her sentence.

Taehyung was way too eager to kiss her after the last time they did and though she didn't kill back this time, he noticed that putting her in a state of
shock was an efficient way to make her quiet down.

"We can make things right Sweetheart, but I can't do it all alone, you have to be willing to.." He spoke in a soft tone, his deep voice falling in her ears like honey.

His touch was soft and caring, hands gently stroking her waist as he looked at her with puppy eyes.

She got lost into them for a few seconds, admiring his pretty chocolate colored eyes that shone a bit differently than what had seen before these days.

She then looked down at his pretty lips that were just on her, stained by her pink lipgloss.

She hated how much she hopes he'd kiss her again, hated how attracted to him she was.

It felt disgusting.

"I'll take all the time it requires 'Bella Darling, just let me do what I have to do with you."

He kissed the side of her neck gently, making her gasp a bit at the new sensation.

It was a bit ticklish, but it felt nice, her stomach warming up and her shoulders relaxing as she resisted the urge to give him more space, refusing to give him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to her.

He giggled against her skin, finding her adorable.

"Let me.." He mumbled against her skin, leaving open mouthed kisses. "..Take care of you like I want to."

Arabella had to admit it felt good, but the more she let him kiss her skin, the more embarassed she got.

What would her father even say ?

She didn't know what to do with her hands, awkwardly playing with her fingers as little gasps continuously escaped her mouth, her body experiencing new levels of pleasure.

Taehyung chuckled against her skin before sucking on it, lightly biting on it until it bruised.

The little sting suddenly brought her back to reality, pushing his head away as she looked at him like he was insane -which he very much was.

"That hurts you motherfucker !" She said, her tone slightly whiny.

Taehyung pecked the bruise then her lips, tightening his grip around her.

"I'm sorry sweetheart.." He said, still laughing. "If you listened to me, that wouldn't have happened."

His behavior was making Arabella slightly flustered, which also made her frustrated.

She had never been looked at, talked to or even treated like this.

With true care and sincerity.

It felt odd.

"Fuck you're being all soft for ? Get back to your senses Kim." Arabella said in an annoyed tone that made Taehyung laugh, seeing right through her game as he felt her body tempature increase.

She might've been a good liar, but she couldn't control normal reactions from her body at all.

"You're the only one I'm soft for 'Bella Darling, so you better get used to it." He answered, his fingers lingering on her exposed thighs. "My fiancé.."

Arabella rolled her eyes, before sticking out her hand to him, giving him a serious look that he only found absolutely adorable.

"Yoongi's waiting for me, give me the car's key and my purse back."

Taehyung only scoffed, leaning back against the seat.

"Why should I let you go with Hyung, hm ?" He asked, lightly pinching her cheek. "I want to enjoy you now before you're back to your rude, evil self."

"Fuck you." She answered, narrowing her eyes at him.

He raised his eyebrows at her, a playful glint lighting up in his eyes.

"You want our first time to be in the car ? I mean I don't mind but- that fucking hurts Arabella !"

He rubbed his arm that definitely suffered after getting scratched and now pinched, watching her point the hickey on her neck.

"We're even then, now give me the key." She said, putting her palm out again.

Taehyung thought for a second as he looked around the car, licking his lips before setting his gaze back on her.

"If I give you the key right now, you have to give me something when you'll get back home." He said with a smirk.

"Oh so I have to give you sexual favors to get out of a car now ?" She answered sarcastically.

"I wasn't thinking about that but.. If you're down I have a couple of ideas." Taehyung said, eyeing her plump thighs spilling on his lap.

As he did so, he gave her the keys and her purse, making Arabella scoff.

"Fucking pervert." She said, opening the door and getting out, fixing her dress.

"Gimme a goodbye kiss, c'm'on." He said, grabbing her wrist. "Kissing is okay now, kiss me Sweetheart, pretty please~."

He was clearly teasing her which only made her look at him in disgust, scrunching her face.

" 'Gimme' ? What are you ? A child ?"

Taehyung smirked, leaning closer to her.

"I can make you a child though." He said, poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

Arabella scoffed to hide her embarassment, taking her wrist out of Taehyung's hold.

"That's it, goodbye Taehyung."

"Madam Kim I'm talking to you !" Taehyung called her, sticking his head out of the door.

"Fuck you !"

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.