17 : Inner struggle.

[INNER STRUGGLE]

♠[INNER STRUGGLE]

"Get your hands off of me."

Taehyung tilted his head back as his hands traced her curves, a pout forming on his lips as he looked at her.

"Don't want to.." He sighed, licking his lips. "Jungkook's right, why would I sleep around when I have this at home ?"

"Because I don't want to do anything with you."

"Then why are you still straddling me with my hands all over your body ?" Taehyung immediately answered before chuckling lightly. "Because you like it, you know it, we're gonna die together and I want an heir at some point Sweetheart."

Arabella didn't answer, desensitized to his nonsense.

Instead, she admired him for once, noticing small details about his face that she hadn't before, like his long lashes.

Such a beautiful face wasted on infuriating individual.

"And if you're my wife, we're in this life together until the day one of us dies from a bullet.." Taehyung continued. "Until then.. All we have is each other and now what I want is you to kiss me."

His voice was deep and slightly raspy as he paid special attention to articulate each of his words.

"We've never done that before, why are you so sweet ? This isn't our dynamic, we're supposed to shoot each other." Arabella said sarcastically, a light scoff in her voice.

"Yeah, but what I want to shoot right now is cum inside of you, see ?" Taehyung answered, getting his face a little closer to hers.

"You're gross." Arabella answered, her upper lip twitching.

"You're hot." Taehyung answered, staring at her lips.

"It's not anything new." She answered, rolling her eyes.

Taehyung chuckled as Arabella stood up, getting slightly embarrassed at their position.

She was still thinking about his words, how he supposedly made her life better and there she was, her heart pounding as she sat on his lap, inches away from the beautiful face that surprised her the first day she saw him.

"Nu-uh, come back here."

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back on top of him, noticing how she looked away from him now.

"Stop embarrassing me Taehyung." Arabella said, pushing him away by applying light pressure on his chest, not enough to hurt him on his wound, not yet.

"But you were oh so confident around my friends Sweetheart, let's keep up the act, yeah ?" He said with a smirk before grabbing her jaw, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Kiss me, I want a kiss from my future wife."

Arabella stared at him for a second, then at his perfect pink lips, then back at his eyes.

Part of her kept reminding her that he was her father's killer, but another part was telling her that it'd all benefit her mission, if she shows actual attachement.

But maybe she was indeed getting attached..

Before she could think all of it through, Taehyung got impatient, smashing his lips against hers, holding her waist tight to keep her still.

And Arabella let him.

Originally she was planning to push him away, but God was he a good kisser.

His pink lips were soft yet firm, slowly and sensually moving against hers, his hands running up and down her waist slowly, leaving soft caresses on her skin.

Slowly, Arabella kissed back, feeling Taehyung smirk against her lips as she did so. Her hands hesitantly wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

This is all for the plan, only for the plan.

They pulled apart after a moment for some air, looking into each other's eyes for a moment.
It was brief but intense, an euphoric sensation burning their veins after their first kiss.

Taehyung felt electricity run through his whole body as he panted, looking at her on top of him.

On the other hand Arabella felt weird, butterflies in her stomach.

Kissing Taehyung felt so right, even though the whole situation was wrong.

Their whole 'story' was wrong, she wasn't there to kiss and love him but to kill and curse him.

"Again." Taehyung spoked, still looking in her eyes.

"What ?" Arabella asked, still panting.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her chest completely flat on him, allowing him to feel her soft breasts on the wound she caused.

"Kiss me again Arabella." He said in a low voice before connecting their lips again.

On that one, Arabella hated herself for letting him do that, but she didn't reject him either.

She felt good, which frankly intrigued her.

He killed her father, it couldn't be right or good. However, her father killed both of his parents first, so was it fair ?

She didn't know, she was confused and for now all she wanted was more of him, more of his kisses, more of his touch.

When he went to the store to get her her favorite flavor of soju, Arabella was really touched even if she didn't show it, she why she felt a bit soft when he said that he'd protect her and she was ready to admit that indeed, Taehyung made her life better than it was in Pyeongyang, in a sense.

The male desperately sucked on her lips, making her let out small whimpers that aroused him and made him groan, his hands squeezing her plump ass through the tiny skirt she wore.

He disconnected their lips, peppering kisses all the way down to her jaw before looking up at her with the biggest puppy eyes.

"Take off your shirt, it's bothering me.." He mumbled, fingers hooking in her skirt's waistband.

Their moment got interrupted as the door slammed opened on Jihoon, the couple still in their position, unbothered.

The secretary scrunched her face as she watched Taehyung's hooded eyes, his lips kissing every inch of Arabella's skin as she let out small contented sighs.

Taehyung pecked Arabella's swollen lips, before turning to Jihoon, an annoyed look on his face.

"Who do you think you are to enter like that ?" Taehyung said in his deep work voice, his hands still caressing his fiancé's waist.

Arabella took that moment to inhale his cologne, that frankly smelled like heaven.

However their bubble popped as soon as the words left Jihoon's mouth, Arabella going into panic mode.

"I'm sorry Master but we have a problem.. It's the people from Pyeongyang, they're here."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.