46 : Parenting.

[PARENTING]

♠[PARENTING]

"One trip to Malta and you're pregnant ? Damn."

Arabella rolled her eyes at Yoongi, rolling her head back on the couch's headrest.

She was three months pregnant now, naturally her stomach wasn't huge, but definitely a bit swollen.

Yoongi looked the ultrasound picture, looking at it with a small pout.

He wanted to laugh a bit thinking about where the couple came from, but he had some decorum.

"It looks like a small bean.." He said, his eyes widening a little. "Reminds me of Yeona, she was so damn small, little pebble.."

Arabella chuckled, grabbing her cup of water to hydrate herself.

"What the fuck is this cup ?" He asked, looking at the huge container.

"Taehyung bought it." She sighed. "The doctor said I have to drink shit tons of water so he bought that to make sure I get the daily dose, that shit is huge, he's insane."

Yoongi scoffed, raising his brows.

He couldn't say that he was surprised though, he had known Taehyung for almost a decade and ever since teenage hood, he never shut up about having a family of his own one day.

"Damn Taetae is really invested in this whole father thing.. Hey did you give it a nickname ?" He asked, pointing her stomach.

"Little shit junior." She answered before bursting into laugher after seeing his face. "I'm joking, damn Yoongi-yah chill, I don't have a nickname."

He nodded, sighing as he took a sip of his beer.

He came to check on the couple and the last thing he expected was a pregnancy announcement, especially given how indifferent they seemed towards each other before they left.

"And how are you doing ?" He asked, turning to her.

"I feel nauseous in the morning or whenever I smell certain foods but I never fucking throw up, it's so frustrating.. I'm always hungry and sleepy and my tits are so fucking swollen and sensitive."

"Ooh, Taetae likey." Yoongi said in his usual monotone voice.

Arabella only rolled her eyes at that, cringing just at the idea of being touched.

"I'll kill him if he touches my boobs once more."

"But like boobs during pregnancy are so hot, they're so fucking swollen and sensitive." Yoongi said, throwing his head back.

"Yeah but they're also heavy and they hurt like hell." She answered.

"Ask him to give it a little massage."