38 : Husband material.

[HUSBAND MATERIAL]

♠[HUSBAND MATERIAL]

"You can't be mad at me for this !"

"No fuck you I'm upset."

Taehyung laughed behind her, admiring her as she threw her heels somewhere in the room.

Even when she was angry, she was adorable to him.

"Sweetheart-"

"I was limping at my own marriage Taehyung, this is highly embarassing, thank God we did it privately because I would've killed myself if there was more people." She rambled, angry.

That's right, Taehyung and Arabella finally got married.

[lmao idk how to write ceremonies okay]

It was very private, not that they had a lot of people to invite anyways.

But still, everything was perfect and beautiful and most importantly, it was done with.

One of the main reasons why it took so long for them to get married was Arabella's nationality, though she had a fake South Korean passport for everyday stuff.

But now she could officially apply to be a South Korean resident, which would make everything more simple.

She still had some sequels from the last time they had sex, limping a bit at the ceremony which was enough in itself to upset her.

But the smirk Taehyung had on his face all along set her off the most, however, he didn't let her in the embarassment alone, his hickies on full display.

He looked at the ring on his slender fingers before looking at her face with a small smirk.

"So now the crazy bitch is officially Madam Kim.. Should we conceive an heir now ?"

She turned to him, scrunching her face at his choice of words.

"Instead of talking like you're an eighteenth century desperate crown prince, be useful and unbutton the dress for me."

Taehyung chuckled, still doing as she asked and unbuttoning her wedding dress slowly, revealing the corset she had under.

His lewd thoughts started to get back at him as he tried to surpress them to the best of his abilities during the ceremony.

Her wedding dress was siren shaped, flattering her curves which of course, didn't help at all.

"Can we-"

"No, I'm still sore." She cut him off.

He laughed, kissing her shoulder.

She was a cutie pie to him, which was insane when he thought about where they were coming from.

"I promise I'll be gentle 'Bella.." He said in a soft voice.

"Taehyung-"

"I'm your husband, call me something cute for fuck's sake." He cut her off, clicking his tongue.

She elbowed him the stomach, making him hiss.

"Cut me off again and I'll cut your throat." She answered in an annoyed tone.

"You like me too much for that, sorry to break it up to you but I'm afraid you're already too deep in this to kill me." He said with a cocky smirk.

"I'll kill you in your sleep Kim Taehyung." She answered in a stern tone, moving away from him.

Taehyung simply laughed, looking at her as he took off his bow tie and jacket, opening his shirt as he looked at her.

"Let's do it Arabella.." He said in a soft, slightly whiny tone. "Just imagine our kids running around the mansion, a little Taehyung."

"I actually liked the idea until you mentionned a little Taehyung." She answered, taking off her corset.

"I want to enjoy my wife~" He whined again. "Let's go on a date tomorrow."

Arabella's eyebrows raised as she scoffed, turning to grab a towel to go shower.

"You ask for a date after getting married ? Very logical indeed." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Can you stop being salty for once ? I'm trying here." Taehyung sighed in despair.

She shrugged, taking a deep breath.

"I'm just saying, the only time we spend together, you always want to fuck, not that it bothers me but I just don't know what we could do together aside from that."

She wasn't even looking at him, too busy taking off her jewelry.

Naturally, she couldn't see the frown on his face, the disappoiment caused by her words visible reflected on it, though she wasn't wrong.

All they did when they were in same room was either argue, have sex or at least something that leads to either one of these.

"So I'm just an alive dildo to you ?" He asked, surprised, as if the idea never occurred to him.

"Something like that, yeah, it's not like you gave me a chance to see something else.. I'm off to shower."

She walked past him, opening the door of the bathroom and locking it behind her.

Taehyung was frozen in his position, thinking about her words.

That hurt him a bit, but he knew she was right.

They always ended up in bed after the slightest affection shared, so of course she couldn't see him as anything more than this.

That's when Taehyung also realized that they couldn't have children now, not when they were like that and having children was something he really wanted, from the bottom of his heart.

And he wanted them with her specifically.

After all, if not with her then with who ?

That day he promised to himself to truly start being better.

He was falling for her but it wasn't the case i'm the opposite direction, a one-sided love was the last thing he wanted.

He knew what he had to do to fix this.

Be the ultimate husband material.

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.