47 : Bold.

[BOLD]

♠[BOLD]

"I told you ! I told you again and you never listen to me !"

Taehyung started jumping around, a huge smile on his face.

Arabella was now six months pregnant. It was getting harder to walk, her stomach not very big but she was definitely showing now at least.

She turned to the doctor, giving her an apologetic look.

"Myungshi-yah~ !"

"Taehyung stop embarrassing me, oh Lord.." Arabella sighed as the doctor only chuckled.

They just learned that it was a baby boy like Taehyung predicted and he couldn't be happier, truly having no decorum.

Arabella was having a really good pregnancy, if all of the flaws were put aside. Taehyung stayed true to his word and took care of her, even a bit too much for her taste, but he was there with her at every step of the journey.

The couple took the ultrasound and thanked the doctor before going back to their car, Taehyung still not over the fact that he was right all along.

"I told you, I told you ! See Myungshi-yah, learn already that Papa is always right and Mama is a grumpy kitty who can't guess anything for shit."

He hit the steering wheel with his palms playfully, boping his head to the song on the radio.

"Goddamn Sweetheart, thank you so much for giving me a son I.. Shit, I love you so goddamn much !"

He leaned to peck her lips but she pushed him away, worried about something else that was way more important.

"Yeah and if you don't watch the road there'll be no son ! Fucking hell Taehyung, what is your thought process ?" She asked, looking at him with narrowed eyes.

She had never seen him this happy, and it made her happy too, in a sense.

He stuck to his word and took care of her, loved her, cherished her, protected her, between all the other things he didn't promise but still did for her.

Though she still had difficulties to say it, she really did [redacted] him.

If someone was deserving of it, it was definitely him.

However, there was no use to any of this if they died in a car crash because he got too excited.

"Arabella, fuck Arabella, suck Arabella's tits, cum inside of Arabella and then love Myungshi, teach Myungshi how to walk and be a great dad to Myungshi, that's my thought process." He answered, squeezing her thigh before caressing her stomach.

"I know you didn't just mention fucking me and loving our son in the same sentence.." She sighed, holding the bridge of her nose.

"I'm desperate 'Bella you have no fucking idea.." He sighed too, carefully rolling his head back on the leather seat in a way that allowed him to still see the road. "Like I have to jerk off alone in the bathroom, not asking for anything but.. Is it safe to do it during pregnancy ?"