45 : Myungshi.

[MYUNGSHI]

♠[MYUNGSHI]

"I  told you ! I fucking told you ! Sweetheart~ !"

Arabella looked away from her screaming husband, completely embarrassed.

Two weeks after they came back from Malta, Taehyung brought Arabella to the doctor's.

Two weeks on the dot.

And the doctor's was necessary to him, he didn't want the uncertainty of a pregnancy test.

As expected she was pregnant of two weeks, which sent him directly to heaven, unable to contain his excitement.

"Myungshi ! Kim Myungshi can you hear Papa ?!" He leaned on her stomach, softly caressing it.

"Taehyung you're embarassing me.." She sighed, holding the bridge of her nose.

The doctor looked at the two of them with a small smile, immediately knowing these two would be great parents from their reaction.

Plus, it was rare to see a man that excited, but there Taehyung was, venting to 'Myungshi' about how he told Arabella she was pregnant from the start.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but I will now have to give you some instructions.. So it's the first child for both of you right ?"

They both nodded, Taehyung getting his composure back though his hand remained on Arabella's stomach that she soon slapped away.

If she had doubts that it was his first child, the excitement he felt was enough to convince her right away.

"I know that many women think that it's the opened door to eat whatever they want, of course you have to eat more for the baby to grow well but don't eat just anything and try to maintain an healthy diet."

"What should she avoid particurlarly ?" Taehyung asked, slightly leaning over.

He knew her, he wanted her to hear it from the doctor's mouth.

Arabella was stubborn and she probably won't listen to Taehyung if he tells her to avoid certain types of food. Plus, he just wanted to be a good husband and a good father to his dear 'Myungshi' from the moment he starts existing, no matter if it's just a clump of cells.

So he pulled out his phone on the notes app, ready to write everything down.

"Of course alcohol and cigarettes, I'd recommend to also cut off cheese as it's very complicated to figure out which kind is okay or not, cold cured meats such as salami, pepperoni and chorizo and also undercooked meat, raw or partially cooked eggs, limit tuna and no more than two portions of oily fishes in a week such as salmon-"

"Salmon ?" Arabella repeated, a slight groan in her voice.

The doctor chuckled, thinking about how many pregnant women he had seen go on a meltdown over salmon.

Taehyung side-eyed her in a way he never had before, making her roll her eyes like a tantrum-throwing teenager.

"Yes Arabella-ssi, salmon is to avoid along with swordfish, marlin, shark and raw shellfish then aside from that caffeine in general including green tea, herbal tea no more than four times a week, make sure to thoroughly wash all fruits and vegetables to make sure there's no soil on them and do not take high-dose multivitamin supplements, or any supplements with vitamin A in them.. I think that's pretty much all."

"Is spicy food okay ?" Taehyung asked, not looking up from his phone screen, ready to type down.

"Completely, but in moderation !.. Myungshi has a very conscious father already." The doctor turned to Arabella, chuckling.

Arabella rolled her eyes to Taehyung, seeing him read what he wrote again, finally looking up at the two other people in the room to find them staring at him already, one of them amused and the other a bit embarrassed but still reassured by his implication in the pregnancy.

"So, Arabella-ssi is at only two weeks of pregnancy, the first three months are very fragile because the baby is only a clump of cells, it's not clearly formed yet. If she has any types of chores that require lifting heavy things or using harsh or toxic cleaners, Taehyung-ssi here will have to do them now.. I see that today you're wearing heels but you might want to wear more comfortable shoes from now on too, drink lots of water and as it's still the early stages of pregnancy, avoid air travelling, it's not safe."

They both nodded, Taehyung still taking notes, aggressively typing on the screen to get everything right.

"This one is for the father, do not always give into her cravings and if you're a smoker, don't smoke around her."

"You won't see Yoongi-hyung in a while, I tell you." He mumbled to her, making her roll her eyes.

"You can also practice relaxation techniques daily like yoga, stretching, deep breathing and for mister over here don't hesitate to give her a good massage." The doctor continued, making a pause for Taehyung to take down his notes. "The last tip I can give you is to stretch before bed to avoid leg cramps and now.. I think we got it all covered, I don't have anything to tell your husband as he seems really present."

"Too present sometimes but it's alright." Arabella sighed.

The doctor laughed as Taehyung side-eyed her once again as he put his phone away.

"That's all for today, you can go and meet my secretary to schedule the eight appointments to come." The doctor stood up with them, walking them to the door.

"Thank you." Arabella said, lightly bowing her head.

"My pleasure, I wish you two a healthy and happy pregnancy !"

They both bowed at her once again before walking towards the secretary's desk, a huge smile plastered on Taehyung's face the whole time.

Once they got back in the car, Taehyung made sure that Arabella was comfortable and had her seatbelt on, which instead of irritating her like it usually would, amused her.

She didn't know what to expect from him after her pregnancy was announced, but somehow, the exact behavior he was currently displaying was an obvious foreseeable future to her ever since they were in Malta, discussing children.

"I'm not a baby for fuck's sake." Arabella said, laughing.

"I know Sweetheart I know.. We're gonna make this work okay ? As a team."

He raised his hand for a high-five that she reluctantly did, groaning as her head rolled back in her seat.

"Taehyung I'm hungry~" She whined as he started the engine.

He put a hand over her thigh, lightly squeezing it as he drove out of the parking lot.

"Then we'll grab something to eat, Myungshi must grow healthy and strong."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.