WINE

WINE by B Young

———

Y/N's POV

I spent a good two hours stalking her instagram feed. I can't believe that I met a celebrity and I'm going to have dinner with her. I pace around my room, trying to pick an outfit for tonight. As if I wasn't already nervous enough as it is, this definitely did not help. I mean, what are the odds of me actually meeting one let alone spending time with one. Now that I think about it, I have always had a crush on her. I remember watching Age of Ultron and emo Wanda really did a number on me. I can't believe I didn't realize that it was her sooner.

I only have about an hour and fifteen minutes left until dinner. I decided to go with a black graphic crop top, grey-brown polo-jacket, light ripped denim pants with my doc martens black boots. I didn't touch my hair that much considering that they are already how I want them to be. Loose and wavy. As for makeup, it's light like always.

To calm my nerves, I play some upbeat music from my phone using bluetooth

To calm my nerves, I play some upbeat music from my phone using bluetooth. Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON began playing, hyping me up already. I could feel my anxiety and anxiousness leave my body. I vibe to the song, yelling every word of it as I'm walking around the living room, looking for two of my rings for my index and ring finger along with my sterling bracelet.

When I finally found it, I put them on, feeling complete

When I finally found it, I put them on, feeling complete. I avert my attention back to my wall clock, telling me that I still have some time to chill before I have to pick her up. I start to get nervous yet again, my mind drifting to the fact that she's a big celebrity and I'm about to have dinner with her. Since she's famous, does this mean there are going to be paparazzi following her around? Oh, boy, that made me anxious even more.

My phone buzzes from my coffee table, pulling me out of thoughts. I rush toward it, seeing a text from Lizzie.

green eyed cutie 🧝🏻‍♀️
please tell me you're dressed
i know how slow you are sometimes

Y/N
okay that was rude 🙃
and yes I am ready
what about you?

green eyed cutie 🧝🏻‍♀️
almost done
just adding some finishing touches to my face