Everything Has Changed

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran
____

Lizzie's POV

I have little to no recollection of last night. After we got back from Scarlett's party, I went to bed first because I was extremely exhausted. Consistently enough, I've been waking up on the right side of the bed, ready to take the day. These past couple of weeks have been the best and I wouldn't trade it for anything. With Y/N, everything is better. Life is easier. It feels like I could finally breathe.

I tossed and turned, blindlessly looking for the other body next to me. When I felt nothing but emptiness, I spun myself around, finding an empty space next to me. I immediately situated myself to a seated position, wondering where she could be.

"Baby?" I said hoarsely, rubbing my eyes to fully wake myself up. When I received no answer, I pulled myself away from the bed, sluggishly walking myself to the living room, where I hoped I would find her.

The living room was nothing but pure silence and emptiness. Y/N wasn't in the bathroom, the kitchen, and the patio. I went back to the room in search of my phone so I could give her a call. When my eyes landed on my cellular device, I cocked my eyebrows in confusion when there was a piece of letter with a red rose attached to it. How did I miss this? I picked it up carefully before opening the letter.

Good morning my love,

You're probably wondering where I am. As much as I want to tell you of my whereabouts, that would be to take the fun out of what I planned for today. But anyway, do you remember how you told me you never went to prom? Well, I'm giving you your very own prom. Read the few following instructions/information that I've written below to get your day started. Oh, and I hope you like the rose I attached to this letter. Okay, I love you and I'll see you tonight!

1. I made you breakfast, so please, eat up and enjoy!

2. If you're worried about what dress to wear, I had a long talk
with your sisters and they got you covered. They'll be arriving 10am sharp for your dress.

3. It took some strings to pull, but Alfred will be picking you up at 8pm to bring you to me.

4. Last, but certainly not least, I just want you to know that I'm head over heels in love with you Elizabeth Olsen. I can't wait to see you tonight.

My heart smiled with me as I placed the letter against my chest, letting the words swarm my body like bees. I wish there was a way for me to explain what I feel at this very moment, but to sum it all up for my understanding, I feel so complete and appreciated. I teared up a little bit thinking about the amount of effort she's putting in all of this. Just as I thought she wouldn't surprise me any further, she proves me wrong time and time again. I'm so lucky to have someone like her.

After taking a cold shower, I went ahead and ate the breakfast that Y/N made for me. To no surprise, it tasted divine as always. I have no clue as to how she did all of this without waking me up, but I'm truly impressed. I could never pull off something like this. I'd be too excited to tell people my plans.

For the remainder of my time, at least until my sisters get here, I decided to watch something on Netflix. I wasn't paying much attention to whatever was playing simply because I'm way too excited for whatever Y/N has in store for me today. Thinking about how she remembered me telling her how I never went to prom and her planning something just so that I could finally have one makes my heart flutter.

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep on the couch until I was woken up by loud banging on the door.

"Wake the hell up Elizabeth!" I heard MK's voice behind the door. "We're here."