Daddy Issues

Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood

____

Y/N's POV

I have no clue how I'm going to pull this off. Scarlett makes it look easy. There are way too many straps and buckles with just one single outfit. Don't even get me started on the pockets of the vest that goes with her costume. It has a lot of pockets you can put in just about anything. I just hope I don't butcher this look.

I decided to go as Black Widow for the Halloween costume contest later tonight for Rosie's party. I would go as Vision, but I don't really feel like beating my face up with red paint and have the hassle of trying to take it off later. I just hope I won't be the reason why we don't win as a couple. That would be embarrassing.

"Baby, are you almost done in the bathroom?" Lizzie asked, knocking on the bathroom door a couple of times.

"Yeah, I'm just buckling these straps and I'll be right out."

After buckling the last remaining of the straps, I emerged out of the bathroom. Lizzie's eyes scanned me from head to toe, making me feel a little intimidated.

Lizzie tilted her head, the look she had on her face scares me a little, "I can't wait to take this off of you later." Her hands swarmed my body, touching all the right places.

"I could say the same with you," I smirked, admiring her Scarlet Witch costume

"I could say the same with you," I smirked, admiring her Scarlet Witch costume. It's a little too revealing for my liking, but I can't help but thirst over how hot she looks. Again, it should be illegal to look this good. She is serving the look and I'm here for it. "I can't believe this is all mine."

I match her energy, my hands also swarming her breathtaking body

I match her energy, my hands also swarming her breathtaking body. If I could, I will rip her clothes off right here, right now. Thank god for self-control. But, I might not as well not have one because here I am struggling for the life of me.

"I know that look." I huffed with a smile, "It looks like you're plotting something inside that pretty little head of yours."

"I am."