Iris

Iris by Go-Jo

——

(NSFW 18+)

Y/N's POV

(Please play Pray by JRY for a better smut experience 😉😮‍💨)

I clutch on Lizzie's back, supporting her on the way to the bedroom. My lips never left hers, and I cover every inch of her lips as much as I can. I settle her gently on my bed, taking in the sight of her. I lustfully stare into her emerald eyes as I slowly take off my clothes one by one, not breaking eye contact. I did the same for her but I let my lips run across her neck as my fingers unclip her bra, earning a soft moan from her. I toss it somewhere, not caring where it lands. I pull away for a split second, piercing my eyes toward her bare chest. My chest began to rise excessively as my eyes remained glued to her perfect body.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I mumble, longingly. "I can't wait to get a taste of you."

"Then don't." Lizzie said softly, trailing her hands against my triceps.

"Tell me what you want, Elizabeth." I huff, my fingers finding its way on top of the button of her pants. I lean forward, my lips barely touching her ear, "tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"I want you to fuck me." Lizzie didn't hesitate as her body began to beg for my touch.

I smirk at her body language before unbuttoning her jeans. I pull it off rather quickly, tossing it somewhere. I made sure that her underwear stayed in place so I could tease her. I propped myself upward, my left elbow resting beside her while my lips wandered around her neck. My free hand runs around her bare chest, slowly finding its way to her breast but I don't touch her sensitive nipples just yet. I search for her sensitive spot on her neck. My lips gazed upon her sweet skin, with every kiss I leave, I make sure it's soft but lustful at the same time. I suck on her neck gently, letting my teeth sink into her skin, earning a suppressed moan from Lizzie.

When I finally found her sensitive spot, I sucked on it a little harder than before, pretending like I'm kissing her lips. I let my tongue run up and down her pulse point and Lizzie goes crazy for it. I lick my index finger before I gaze it above her hardened nipple, swirling it clockwise. Lizzie grips on my back, her nails digging into my skin. They sting a little bit but I couldn't care less. I like feeling this type of pain. I play with her nipple for a few minutes before my hand finds its way down to her center. I run my finger just above her underwear, feeling the wetness of the fabric. I smirk at the feeling, letting my fingers dance against her sensitive center but I don't add pressure. I tease her, barely allowing my fingers to touch her wet fold. Lizzie convulses at the contact, her body begging to be touched.

"Please. . Y/N, I want to feel you. All of you." Lizzie pleads.

I wasted no time before I let my hand go under her underwear. I settle my middle finger against her throbbing clit, not adding the pressure she pleases just yet. I start doing slow, circular motion, already driving her insane. The moans she's trying to hold gives me more power than what I bargained for. It's so hot having her this way and I want nothing more than to see and hear her like this. I'm getting off watching her this way.

"Just like that.." Lizzie mumbles in between breaths. "Don't stop."

I add more pressure, causing her head to turn against the headboard. I take pleasure in the sight, fastening the pace of my finger against her nub. Lizzie moans louder with every movement, driving me crazy. I move my hand away from the pressure, inserting not one but two fingers into her fold. She digs her nail harder against my back, surprised at the sudden pressure. I start to move my hand slowly, not giving in to her need just yet. I could feel and hear the sound of her wetness all over my fingers. I multitask by sucking on her nipple, swirling my tongue in a sort of fast motion pace, making her moan louder than before. I like the sound of her going crazy.