West

West by Sleeping At Last

——

Y/N's POV

I'm excited to leave the hospital today. I've been cooped here for so long and I'm tired of staring at the same periwinkle wall every day. Luckily for me, Lizzie kept me company. She made the dull, boring days fun and I couldn't have asked for better company than her. Despite being in such a fragile state, I sort of like the idea of her taking care of me like a little kid who has a fever.

Lizzie read me plenty of poetry books, fed me whenever it's time to eat, and tended my wounds even though the nurse would have easily done it. It's entertaining and it's giving my heart a fluttery feeling nonetheless.

Every once in a while, when I would move a single muscle to get comfortable, she would give me a look that would either make me laugh or scare me because she insists on making sure that I don't break any more bones. It's quite adorable how much she cares and how attentive she is with every detail. If this is how it is every time I get into an accident, well shit, sign me up. All jokes aside, I do appreciate how much she's been taking care of me these past couple of days I've been awake.

"So, what do you want to do for food tonight?" Lizzie fiddled with my fingers, mindlessly playing with them. "What are you craving?"

"I think we know what I want.." I smirk.

Lizzie rolled her eyes at me, "I can't stand you sometimes." She laughs.

"I mean, it could work, you know." I push further. "Just because I'm wearing a cast doesn't mean I can't make you feel good."

"Stop being horny and tell me what you want." Lizzie scoffed, making me laugh.

"Just admit that the only reason why you won't let me do it is because you can't refrain yourself from making the loudest but sexiest moans." I wiggle my eyebrows for dramatic effect. "But, it could still work if you just let me try." I stare at her piercing green eyes lustfully.

"Stop giving me that look." Lizzie falters. I'm getting through her.

I leaned forward gently, stopping just a few inches from her soft pair of lips. Our distance is almost nonexistent so I take advantage of it. "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. You know I will." I place a gentle, but teasing kiss on her lips, making her huff. "What do you say, baby girl?"

I observe as Lizzie allowed herself to falter completely. With her eyes closed, I continue to trail soft, pleasurable kisses along her jawline. I made sure I was slow and sensual so she could grasp the feeling that I'm currently giving her. Hearing her innocent moan makes me feel some type of way, stirring something inside of me. It's turning me on. Eventually, I found myself on her pulse. Knowing that this is her sensitive spot, I tease it a little bit, barely letting my tongue graze upon her skin.

"You want to rethink your decision?" I smirk under her skin, finally allowing myself to suck it the way she wants me to.

"Hmmm.." Lizzie purrs, taking it all in. "We shouldn't. . ." Her breath became staggered as I deepened the pressure against her pulse, my tongue drawing imaginary lines.

Without a single thought, my left hand found itself unbuttoning her blouse with ease. Our kiss intensifies with every movement, making it obvious that we both want this.

"I need words babe.." I mumbled under her lips as Lizzie stood up from her seat, leaning me backward so I could lay down.

I said nothing but allowed myself to get lost in the action. I felt Lizzie's hand caressing my face as her tongue swept my bottom lip seductively. I moan in return, wanting nothing more than to take this make out session further. Lizzie bit my bottom lip sensually, making me take a breath to gather my thoughts.