𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

     Kaz Jr. stared blankly at Anya as she smiled widely at him, it was like love at first sight. As soon as she saw him she'd told Kaz they had to get it, it was perfect and she knew they had to have it. It was like a bond formed between them instantly, from the slightest glance she knew he was the one. She grinned happily as she looked down at him before he was ripped out of her hands and placed in Kaz's. A frown formed and her eyes snapped to Kaz, who had began walking down the street.

     "Can I have my child back?" She asked, her words causing Kaz to pause and give her a look.

      "It's a goat." He deadpanned while Anya covered the goat's ears as she pretended to glare at Kaz.

      "Not in front of Kaz Jr." Anya whispered playfully while he seemed to send her a look of pure disappointment.

      "Kaz Jr. really?" Kaz gave her an unimpressed look as she just shrugged and the two began walking again, looking at all the people selling things on the corner of the street or the people discussing the latest news in the centre of the small town.

      "The want you to believe the Sun Summoner has been found to finally tear down the wall that divides us." A man yelled to the people listening to his words.

      "Yes!" Someone in the crowd replied.

      "How many times have we been fed a story like that? And how many times have we in the West been told to send our sons and daughters through the Fold for another year?"

      Kaz began limping closer towards the voice while Anya rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall beside her, watching the scene unimpressed.

       "It is time to accept that we need to break away from the old country. Now is the time to form our own country, to keep what we make and what we earn, instead of sending it to the East." The crowd began cheering as Anya felt her anger bubbling inside her and the nearby candleholder shattered and the fire made its way towards a stand beside it and set it ablaze.

     Anya's eyes widened and she began trying to stop it but realised she had no idea what she was doing and slowly backed away in search for Kaz. She had never been taught how to control the so called powers. She was taught to be ashamed, to despise them and hide them before they ended up killing her and everyone around her. Panicked, she made her way through the crowds, ignoring everyone around her, as she mindlessly fiddled with the bracelet around her wrist. It was from her mother and the only thing had left of her childhood.

     The bracelet was an ordinary one with a small moon charm which was joined by a star charm. The moon represented her mother whereas she was always told that the star represented herself. Her mother always told her that the moon was nothing without the stars to brighten them up, that's how the two Holloway's were.