𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
'I never thought I'd be a killer
Cause there's so much to lose
But if I can't drink the water
What else can I do
And although the axe is heavy
It just sits in my hands
While you're changing like the current
Not a shore on land
Every time I try to bring it down
You always turn my head around'
Make Up Your Mind~Florence + The Machine.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

 ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15
𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

The four troublesome Crows got off the carriage and Jesper led them towards stood the trunk, watching as it slowly opened revealing the shu girl. She peaked her head out and looked at them before slowly standing up and jumping out the trunk. She raised her hands towards them.

"We don't want any trouble." Jesper told her as she looked at them wearily.

"Neither do I, so I'll just be on my way." Alina began to walk away when Kaz raised his cane, stopping her from exiting.

"Clearly, you want out of East Ravka. But we can help you." Jesper bargained and Alina turned to Inej and Anya who were nodding at her, they didn't want to harm her and they wanted to tell her that. "We have a secure route through the Fold."

"I prefer to travel alone." She retorted.

"Don't be rash. You stick with us, everybody gets what they want."

"I'm not being anyone's captive ever again." She told them before turning to Kaz who had his cane blocking her from leaving. "So step aside and let me pass."

"I'm afraid we can't let that happen." Kaz said as Alina raised her hands and sent out a blast of light, temporarily blinding them. Anya got her sight back first and made eye contact with Alina before sighing and stepping out the way, allowing Alina to run past leaving the Crows.

Inej was next to regain her eyesight and understood why Anya had done what she had done, if she was in her place she'd have done the exact same. They were talking about the Sun Summoner, the one who was going to bring peace to Ravka and destroy the Fold, she needed to let Alina go.

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

The Crows had split up and were in search of Alina, Inej and Jesper were checking the streets while Anya was going to see if anyone had heard anything, any distant whispers of the sought.

She had returned to a bar where Kaz was sat, she walked over to him and took the seat opposite him. He was slouched in his seat and had a drink in front of him, his cane was held tightly in his gloved hands and he was tapping the table. Anya straightened out her dress and looked up at Kaz who was staring at her awaiting her news.