𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
'It's a thin line between all this love and hate
And if you switch sides, you're gon' have to claim your place
So baby, this time you're gon' have to seal your fate
Yeah, baby, this time you're gon' have to seal your fate
Hate Me~Ellie Goulding, Juice WRLD.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

 ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17
𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

Everything was placed onto the broken carriage beside Anya as she slumped against a plank of wood, trying to not pass out. "Is this all we have left?" Anya asked before groaning and clutching her side.

"Jesper, my bag." Inej ordered as she walked over to Anya and lifted her shirt up slightly revealing the wound covered in blood. Jesper grabbed the bag and went to hand it to Inej when he noticed the wound and he began to gag.

"Mother of Saints." Jesper whispered making Inej roll her eyes and grab the bag from his hands. Kaz looked at the scene wanting to be the one to help Anya, the one to tell her it would be okay. However, he had to stand on the sidelines and allow Inej to be that person to her.

Inej moved Anya over, so she was laying on the broken wooden crate beside her, and grabbed the bag again, "It's not healing on its own. I need to stitch it." Inej told Anya who nodded.

"How long before she can travel?" Kaz asked as Anya sighed not wanting to be weak or be seen as weak.

"Not long. Where?" Anya asked looking up at him as Inej lightly dabbed at the blood around the wound.

"Ketterdam." The other three paused what they were doing and gave him a confused look. "Between our dwindling funds, lack of time and conflicting interests, it's time we cut our losses." With that Kaz opened the barn door and made his way out leaving the three Crows to share a look.

Inej fully opened the bag and grabbed the contents. "I guess the Bastard misses the Barrel." Jesper commented before turning to look at Inej as she began to stitch Anya's wound up making him groan and look away.

"You can watch a bullet tear through a man, but a needle's too much?" Inej asked slightly amused while Anya just shot him a teasing smile.

"It...Yeah, well, you see, bullets are bam, in and out. That's...That's just..." Jesper cut himself off and began to gag loudly making Anya roll her eyes and grab the bag, which was now empty, and throw it at Jesper. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"When I was at the Menagerie." Inej told him as she and Anya shared a look, both getting unwanted memories.

"Yeah, but why would you..." Jesper's face morphed into one of realisation. "Oh, that's dark."