𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

       Silence with Kaz never meant good things, Anya learnt this the hard way as she found herself accidentally roped in one of his schemes. Unknowingly, she followed her way into whatever he was planning, which were mostly planned out with little to no detail at all. Somehow they always made it out alive, despite it being brief encounters with death that the normal person would probably succumb to the consequences that followed, but they were no ordinary people and Kaz wouldn't let that happen.

       However, right now, hiding behind a shelf of vials, all labelled with music notes instead of words, Anya began to reconsider if he was as smart as she once thought him to be. They stood in silence, one completely aware of what the plan entailed while the other was left in the dark, confused and scared of what was to come. Her mind was spinning, going at a million miles per hour, full of questions that would remain unanswered because Kaz was, well, Kaz.

      For around five minutes they stood and waited until the sound of a door clicking filled their ears and they moved away from the shelf. Footsteps echoed and Anya got the glimpse of a boy around her age, maybe a year or two younger than her. Red hair stood out against the dark room they were situated in and she furrowed her brows, wondering who this hit was. Surely they weren't about to murder such a boy who seemed so different to them, it was odd that he lived in such a place when his looks screamed the opposite.

      Making himself at home, he took off his backpack, placing it on the table in front of him. Anya shuffled slightly, standing beside Kaz as she waited for the time they'd make themselves known. It was rather odd, she'd never watched someone so close before without making herself known or just leaving. The only person she'd tired to do it was to Kaz but he'd managed to hear her or sense her or whatever it was he did to find her before she could have the chance to.

      "Wylan." Kaz announced their arrival and the boy jumped slightly, spinning around at the sound of the voice.

      The redhead boy, now known as Wylan let out a soft gasp as he looked at the hauntingly familiar presence of Kaz Brekker, shocked and confused at his sudden arrival. Beside him stood an ebony haired girl who was wore a blue dress, red and orange details adorning the fabric. Somehow he felt like he knew her, not that he'd ever met her before, almost as if he recognised her from someone speaking of her. Anyone who was in with Kaz he had probably heard of so this wasn't as surprising.

       "You're alive." Wylan mumbled, shock clear in his voice, echoing around the empty room.

       "Thanks in part to you." Kaz commented, moving to stand around the desk that Wylan had a bunch of chemicals lying on.