𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

On the ship, Anya, Zoya and Nina remained, allowing Inej to be the one to confront the Volcra with the two. They'd split up, Kaz, Jesper, Wylan and Tolya went to protect the King of Ravka, Nikolai whereas the girls went out to the Fold to fight alongside Alina, bringing the sword with them. Out of the trio, she was the best with a sword/knife so it was only right that she be the one to fight alongside Alina, the sun summoner.

       Sounds of fighting attacked their ears as they kept low, volcra's growls sending unwanted memories for the trio. It was like a constant battle of anxiety, waiting and waiting for their sign to help Mal and Alina. Being here made Anya feel trapped and vulnerable but she reminded herself that it was for the greater good, she could suffer with this for a few more minutes.

"Your elbow is digging into my hips." Anya complained to Nina as she winced, receiving an apologetic look from the girl.

"Stop complaining, I can barely hear myself think." Zoya scolded the girls as they spoke quietly amongst themselves. When they went quiet and listened to the woman's orders she smiled to herself. "Silence, how I love it."

Anya rolled her eyes, mimicking what the woman said with a sarcastic shake of her head. The sight caused Nina to place her hand over her mouth to muffle the sounds of her laughter. It was like she saw part of her self in the young inferni, with her sarcastic retorts and incessant need to annoy Kaz as much as possible. As well as this, who was she to say no to being friends with someone who mocked Zoya as much as she.

Silence echoed and they shared a look, peaking over the corner of the ship to see what laid below. They could see Inej speaking to Alina, Mal watching the scene from behind his friend. Taking it as their cue, Zoya nudged the two girl's into position, no doubt to make a dramatic entrance.

"Yes, yes, happy reunion." Zoya called out as the other two made their way to the side of the ship where the woman stood, rolling her eyes at the scene before her. "Can we get on with it?"

"Zoya, thank you. If you'd been a moment later, we—," Alina began but cut herself off when Nina and Anya's faces popped up, wide smiles tugging at their lips as they looked down at the saint. "Oh, hello Anya, and..."

"Hi, Alina." Anya waved her hand dramatically. "Why are you always in chaos when we arrive?"

"I don't intend to be in these situations." Alina defended as the Inferni chuckled, nodding slowly. "Although I am thankful that you guys are here."

"You know I'm not one to resist dramatic timing." Zoya commented, grinning at Alina as Anya chuckled.

"Trust me, we know." Anya replied, the squallor nudging her shoulder much more harsher than before. "Ow." She rubbed her arm with a pout while Inej looked at the scene, shaking her head, typical Anya behaviour that never failed to amuse her.