𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
''Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you
Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made
But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face
Oh, look what we became
All the things I did
Just so I could call you mine
All the things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime'
Favourite Crime~Olivia Rodrigo.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

 ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11
𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

When Anya had woken up, she saw Kaz back at his desk preparing for the day ahead of them. "Did you even sleep at all?" Anya asked quietly as she rubbed her eyes making Kaz look over, he hadn't heard her wake up.

"No." Kaz said honestly. He had tried but the same things as always plagued his dreams, it was like he couldn't even find a moments of peace in his sleep. The only peace he found was listening to Anya's soft voice talk about the stars, lulling herself and everyone around her to a peaceful slumber.

"I can find some tea that helps you sleep better. I'd have to ask around when we go back to Ketterdam, I may find nothing but it's worth a try." Anya told him making him nod and turn back to the paper he had taken when Anya was asleep.  "Seriously?" She snatched the paper out of his hands making him glare at her while she just smiled and walked away. "Get some rest, Mr. Brekker!"

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

The Crows — minus Kaz — stood by a wagon getting checked in, "That one is our invitation to perform, signed by the Queen." Marko pointed to said signature making the guard glare at him.

"Who's that?" He asked pointing to Anya then back at the sheet of paper. "She isn't on the list."

"She, is the person making sure they don't look like they stepped out of a sewer. Unless you would rather them to be seen by the King and Queen looking like that I suggest you let me in." Anya warned as he raised his eyebrow.

"We have tailors inside." He shot back.

"And they couldn't do a better job then me. The King and Queen want the best of the best. That's why I was asked to help these." She motioned to the Crows as the Guard thought for a moment.

"This writ allows you access to the grounds, the main ballroom and nowhere else. You are being employed by the Queen. You are not her guests. You are to stay together as a group, at all times. No guns, no knives, no weapons of any kind. Punishment for violation of these rules ranges from being fired to being fired upon." He said then turned to Anya. "I'm keeping my eye on you, your up to something."