𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
'I'm packing up my things
And I'm wiping down the walls
I'm rinsing off my clothes
And I'm walking through the halls
I did it all for her
So I felt nothing at all
I don't know what she'll say
So I'll ask her when she calls
Would you love me more
(Would you love me more)
If I killed someone for you?'
If I Killed Someone For You~Alec Benjamin.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

 ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13
𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

The young Suli Inferni walked along the hallways of the Little Palace and opened the doors leading to the staircase, checking no one was there she entered and noticed Kaz stood behind a pillar. He held out some clothes for her to take.

"Is it my size?" She asked as she grabbed the clothes from his hands and began inspecting them.

"You have to ask?" Kaz asked her while she raised her eyebrow and gave him a weird look.

"Do you remember what happened the last time we did this? You got me a man's uniform." Anya deadpanned giving Kaz an annoyed look.

"It worked, didn't it?"

"If you want to smell like a man who hasn't showered in months then yes, it did work."

The two looked over to see Inej walk down the stairs after finishing her routine. Anya held out the spare clothes that were in her arms and handed it to her. "I can't wait to get out of this." Inej told them as she eyed her outfit making Anya give her a sympathetic smile before the two began walking back out to get changed.

When they got changed, Anya was led away from Inej. She was stationed at an open door, she noticed Kaz tell Inej something while she just shot him a sarcastic smile before returning to her station. Kaz caught Anya's eye and the two stared at one another before nodding and turning back to the centre where the Sun Summoner was stood.

They watched as the room became silent when the General began to speak, he had a strange authoritative aura about him. His voice alone could silence a room full of the most self-centred people. "Her name is Alina Starkov. And she will bring liberation to us all." He said before stepping forwards and raising his hands allowing the room to be engulfed in darkness with a clap of his hands. He moved out of the way, showcasing Alina who stood on the stage in front of the crowd.

Anya looked up in anticipation, she wanted this to be the Sun Summoner, the one who could control the light. She was Ravka's only hope of tearing down The Fold and bringing peace to everyone. Undoing the mistakes of the Black Heretic.