Chapter 310.

"I'm gonna kill him!", Harry yells after I get home to tell him what happened.

Honestly at this point I don't care what happens to Zayn but I also don't want Harry to get arrested or in trouble.

"No you're not".

"Are you trying to protect him? The reason we even argued in the first place was because of that dick! He caused you so much pain and also me but no one messes with you Tess! He needs to be taught", Harry says gritting his teeth.

"Harry, I know we lost, you know. But it's your fault we argued", I say immediately regretting my words.

The look in his eyes are something I've never seen before. He looks like I just stabbed him with betrayal.

"What the fuck Tessa!", the coffee table now on the other side of the room. "Are you trying to blame this shit on me? You're the one who can't carry a fucking baby!", his face freezes and I can see sympathy wipe across his face.

Burning tears are streaming down my face and they won't stop.

"Why would you say that Harry", my words barely audible.

"Tess I didn't me-".

"I don't want to hear it", I back away from him until I hit the wall slidding down it with my knees to my chest.

"Tess please", he says walking toward me.

"Leave", I say and he stops walking.

"What? Tess no".

"Leave Harry!", I say this time really meaning it.

"You leave Tessa! I pay the fucking bills here!", with that I'm on my feet already to our room.

I take one of my bags from the closet and I stuff clothes into it. When I finish and walk back into the living room Harry is just standing there watching me. He doesn't even say anything when I slam the front door behind me but I hear glass shattering.

I have no where to go. I don't want to go to Molly's place because she will question me for hours. And my mom isn't an option. A hotel. That's all I have.

The closest hotel is a Hyatt which I wasn't planning on spending so much money on but I have no choice. I'm exhausted and I can't drive any longer.

"Shit", I say when my clothes fall from my bag out onto the concrete.

"Here I got it", I deep voice says.

I turn around to see a tall brunette guy. He looks like he could be around my age.

"Sorry".

"No problem", he says as he finished putting my belongings back into my bag.

When he stands completely straight I analyze his face. He has crystal blue eyes that contrast perfectly with his wavy dark brown hair.

"Hello?", he asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I have to go", I tell the tall brunette.

"Wait!", he calls after me.

"Yes?", I ask a little annoyed now.

"Are you okay?", he asks. Is it that obvious?

"Yeah, just a rough night".

"Oh, you need someone to rant to?", he asks flashing his bright teeth.

I smile. "Wouldn't hurt".

"Okay well come to room 237 when you get settled in", he tells me.

"Will do", I smile then make my way to the lobby.