Chapter 298

Harry's POV.

All of the memories come traveling back. Zayn is here, why the fuck is Zayn here? I thought I got rid of him a long time ago. He's back now, what is he back for? How did he even find out where I live? I don't even know what to think right now, all I know is that I'm pissed. Before I can even gather my thoughts I punch him straight in the nose, I broke it once and I will do it again.

"Harry stop!", why in the hell is Tessa telling me to stop. Without a second thought I punch him again only this time harder.

"Please stop!", her voice is shaky now.

"Why should I stop Tessa?!, he's here at our house for no reason!".

"I invited him Harry!", I know she's lying.

What the fucking fuck? She invited him, why?

"What the fuck Tessa?".

"He told me he wanted to apologize to me, about everything, in person".

Apologize? Are you fucking kidding me? It's been more than two years since they saw each other, why the fuck does he need to apologize now?

"He doesn't need to apologize, you haven't seen him in so long, it doesn't even matter anymore".

"It matters to me", Zayn buds in.

"Shut the hell up, I don't give a fuck about what matters to you, you will
never have Tessa".

"She could come crawling back to me anytime she wants".

"Zayn what the hell is your problem? I will never come back to you, I was never with you anyway. I love Harry more than anyone and as long as this ring is on my finger then I'm not leaving him", she should've known that he wasn't coming her to just apologize.

The look on his face so sullen, but who cares, he should've seen this coming.

"Zayn just go".

"But Tes-".

"I said go".

Tessa's POV.

Who in the hell does he think he is? I tried to save him from getting beat up again, I had to lie to Harry. But he did nothing but make matters worst. I honestly never want to see him again. If he ruins Harry and I's relationship I don't know how I'm going to be able to live with myself. I feel arms wrap around me, I can't lose him.

"I'm sorry".

"It's fine, just don't invite anyone over without talking to me first".

"Okay, I'm sorry".

"Don't apologize anymore".

"Oh, sorry".

He lets out a laugh, one of the best laughs I've heard in a long time.

"I love you Tessa", the smell of mint a roaming from behind me.

"I lo-", my sentence is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Are you fucking kidding", I feel Harry's arms depart from me.

"No I'll get it".

I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Hi", a petite girl with blonde hair greets me. I turn around and see Harry staring at her.

"Um, hello".

"I'm a friend of Zayns", I immediately slam the door on her. I don't know who she is but if she has something to do with Zayn I don't want to know her.
I close my eyes and breathe again when I hear another knock on the door.

"Yes?", an annoyed look is present on my face.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to get some ice for Zayns nose".

"Okay, come in".

She follows me to the kitchen and just stands in the doorway watching the floor.

"What's your name", her head flicks up and she gives a slight smile.

"I'm Therise".

"I'm Theresa, just call me Tessa".

"Okay", she says in a faint voice.

"Are you in university yet?", she looks young.

"Yes I go to WSU".

"It's a nice university", from my experience not so much.

"You go there?".

"I did, but I just graduated from NYU two months ago".

"That's amazing, I've always wanted to go to an out of state university".

"You should it's a great experience".

"I'll think about it, I'm going to be here in Chicago for a week or two with Zayn, he's been showing me a good time".

"Oh cool, well if you need someone to hang or shop with I'm always here I'll give you my number just in case I'm not".

"That would be great!".

After I give her the ice and we exchange numbers I say bye. When I walk back to the living room Harry is sitting there giving me weird grin.

"Made a new friend I see".

"She's actually not that bad, reminds me of someone".

......

He moves my thong to the side and pushes two fingers inside of me. I let out a small moan grabbing a handful of his hair while pushing him lower.

"Please".

I arch my back and place my head back breathing heavier as his tongue runs over my sensitive spot. He moves his face and i whimper until I notice he's removing his boxers. Without warning he shoves him self inside of me causing me to let out a loud moan. He chuckles and begins going faster.

"Fuck", his voice makes me grab onto his back making sure I leave scars.

"I love you", he admits.

"I love you".

He keeps going at the same pace until he collapses onto me both of us breathing heavy.

"Go clean yourself up".

"Okay".

The warm water against my tense muscles feels amazing, I just stand there thinking about the wedding. My dress fitting is tomorrow, I have to go back again because my dress was too long.

I finish my shower and walk back to our room with only a towel and dripping hair. When I reach the room Harry gives me his shirt. After I put on my pink lace panties I put on his shirt. When I turn back around I find Harry sleeping already. He moves a little when I lay my head on his chest, I place my hand in his and close my eyes. Why did Zayn have to show up, he has no business coming here. I feel Harry's grip tighten on my hand and my eyelids become heavy, I love him..

......

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter more than the others! I don't have a specific time to when I update but I do update very often! Please vote and comment what you think. Thank you !