Chapter 314.

I look over beside me to see Harry, his brown hair pulled into a ponytail and his pink lips letting out soft snores. I trace my fingers over his tattoos placing my face into the crook of his neck, making him stir a little.

A vibration from my phone making me tense, the metal phone feels cold under my fingertips but I grab it anyway. 2 missed calls from Nick, and 1 text message from Molly. She wants to come over today is what she sent last night. Looking up to the top of my phone the time reads 3:47 in the morning.

Harrys arms are heavy draped over me but i seamlessly manage to remove myself from them.

Surprisingly I'm not even tired though I'm up way before I'm supposed to be, I pull a blanket from the hallway closet and find my way to the couch. Flipping through the channels I finally land on one that I want to watch 'Friends'.

I have a doctors appointment today, I might use that as an excuse for Molly not to come over. I'm not really trying a avoid her, I just need time to myself, and more time with Harry.

"Babe? What are you doing up its 5 in the morning", I turn around to see Harry his hair the same and his eyes barely open, my eyes wander around his body. His tattoos perfectly positioned and his boxers hanging low on his narrow hips.

"I woke up early and decided to stay up, not really tired", I tell my husband.

"Well I'm staying out here with you", before I can stop him he's beside me on the average sized couch, his toned arm around my waist and the other on my cheek.

"I love you Tessa", his lips a bit swollen.

"I love you Harry", my head now lies on his shoulder as he rubs my back.

"I'm sorry", he lets out, breaking the silence.

"For what", I lift my head to look up at him.

"For everything, everything I've put you through since the first time we met, the bet, and blaming you for our baby, all of it", my thumb wiping the one tear he let out.

Horrible memories are flooding back from college, but also the good ones, all with Harry. His lips warm against mine, there's no way I will be able to pull away. I don't have to, he's my husband and I don't have to worry about things like this anymore, I don't have to worry at all.

Rain is beating onto the roof, it calms me which was much needed. Harry has already fell asleep, though I can't.

I place my earphones into my ears clicking on 'How to save a life' by The Fray to block out the obnoxious thunder. My eyelids drape over my eyes preventing my sight but pushing me to sleep.

"Harry, wakeup", I shake him a bit.

"Goodmorning love", his voice raspy but his smile bright.

"You're going to my doctors appointment right?".

"Oh yeah", his back lifting from the couch.

"Okay well hurry, we have 15 minutes until we leave", I walk away tightening my towel.

I slip on a pair of jeans, my old WSU shirt and black high top converse letting my wet hair fall over my shoulders.

"Ready?", I ask Harry as he pulls on his boots.

"Yeah", I kiss him briefly before we head out the door.

"Can you drive?", I ask smiling a cheesy childish smile.

"Of course babe", he chuckles unlocking his car.

The car ride to the clinic is quiet but the air feels light.

"Lay here sweetie", the nurse points me to the hospital bed.

"We are just going to have an ultra sound test just to make sure everything okay, sometimes after people miscarriage there can be harmful leftover fluids that we may be able to detect", after she states that she pours the cold clear liquid into my stomach making me shiver lightly.

"What? This is-

I look over at Harry looking more panicked that I should.

"I have to get the doctor", before I can speak Shes out of the room.

"Look at that", her hand points to the ultrasound screen with her eyebrows furrowed.

The doctors eyes grow wide.

"Mrs.Styles, you're still pregnant".

Harry looks over at me and I know the color from my face has completely drained.

"Pregnant?", Tears coming from my eyes.

"Yes, this has happened before but it's very rare. One baby passed and the other one lived", she says smiling.

"I had twins?", I ask.

She nods. "Congratulations Theresa Styles you're pregnant, 4 months pregnant", she giggles.

"How come I'm not showing?", Harrys hand in mine.

"Well since you conceived twins your stomach grew larger in a short amount of time compared to someone with one baby. When you lost one of your twins your stomach went down which could've easily been mistaken for 'not showing' it may have seemed that way since you were used to being larger but now there's only one little cutie floating around in there. Have you been eating lately?", the doctor asks.

"No she hasn't", Harry answers for me.

"Sweetheart you need to eat, a lot more".

"She will, this is great", Harry squeezes my hand then helps me up.

"It is", this is amazing, surely not what I expected but I'm a lot more happy than I seem.

"Bring her in two weeks from today for a check up", she tells Harry and he nods.

I place my hand into my stomach rubbing my thumb in small circles. This is truly a miracle.

.........

Guess what babes! I'm back!! My mom made me take my account back because she think I worked too hard just to give it all away. Tell me what you guys think ! It's the original owner by the way if you didn't notice! Thanks for the support and thanks Addie! Love Yall 💕