Chapter 308.

Harry's POV.

"Her miscarriage was most likely caused by you startling her by screaming and her screaming too, the excitement and shock could strain her too hard. The fact that she is barely able to conceive a baby made the matter worst", the doctor tells us.

She hasn't spoken at all since I told her she was having a miscarriage, she looks so broken and it's killing me to see her like this.

When we get into the car she still doesn't speak.

"We can try again", I suggest trying to make her feel better.

She just shakes her head no. This is all my fucking fault.

"I'm sorry for making you yell and yelling at you it's just Zayn brings out the worst in me", I say.

She nods.

As soon as we pull up to our apartment she gets out and heads in, once in she goes to the bathroom.

All my fault.

Tessa's POV.

A miscarriage, I never thought I would experience this and I am. The worst feeling ever.

I take my clothes off turning the water all the way hot.

All I can think about is my miscarriage, it's all Zayns fault. Why is he even showing up here?

The tile is cold against my back and the water hot against my legs as I slide down the shower wall.

I finally let out my long waited cry. Why me?

........

I know it's really short because I double updated. Obviously I changed the book around a lot so tell me whether or whether not you like it. I have so many more reads than I thought I could ever get. Thank you! Vote and comment :)