Chapter 324

Ooo Filler

My blonde hair lashes in front of my face as my head hits the fluffy pillow, sinking into it.
The padding of small feet fills the hallway growing louder and louder, as my hands grip the comforter then throwing over my head.

"Mommy?", a little voice lets out, a small giggle playing from my lips.

I lightly tense as I feel a pressure beside me on the bed.

"Mommy I found you", my face being revealed as she lifts the cover from it. Laughs filling the air, my hands grabbing her small frame hugging it tightly.

"Mommy I want the park", she says lifting her blonde curls from my shoulder, flashing those perfect eyes at me.

"The park? What about we have a picnic at the park?", a smile lightening up her face, small dimples showing.

"Yay! I go tell Daddy", the amount of time it takes her to climb off of the bed is entertaining but she soon gets off, the sound of her feet disappearing.

I lazily slip on a tank top and shorts throwing my hair into a high ponytail with a pair of sandals, Blythe wanting to match.

The lush grass prickles the bottom of my feet as they pad against it, slowly running so Blythe can catch me.

My heart beat practically stops when I turn around to see Blythe no where in sight, a sleeping Harry sprawled across a blanket thats covering a section of grass.

My vision becomes blurry as my breathing increases unsteadily.

"Harry!", my voice lets out, his body shooting up in my direction.

"Blythe, she's missing", my hand running through my hair out of habit.

My throat tightens bringing pain but I push back the feeling, taking in deep breaths.

"I'll look this way you look the other", Harry suggests and I nod running in the way he pointed me in.

My feet carry me faster and faster as I think of the danger she could be in.

"Blythe", I breathe out wrapping my arms around the little girl. "Don't you ever run away from mommy again", I snap looking to meet her face.

Dried tears stick to her red cheeks, as she looks down sniffles coming from her trembling lips.

"Honey what's wrong?", I ask searching her small face for an expression.

My head snaps around as I hear hard footsteps behind me, first looking at the shoes of the being slowly moving up toward their face, caught in a pair of brown hazel eyes.