Chapter 307.

Harry's POV.

"Wake up!", Tessa shakes the shit out of me.

"Why?", I roll over and ask, she's picking our clothing off of the floor naked.

"Our flight leaves in two hours!", she shouts.

Oh yeah I completely forgot we are staying in London for a month.

"Babe, two hours? We have more than enough time".

"You know I like to be early, now get up", she throws a pillow at me while grabbing her towel.

"Okay calm your tits", her stare is hilarious.

When she leaves the room all I can think about is last night. I fucked the shit out of her, like never before.
I laugh at my thoughts.

"What's so funny?", she asks grabbing her toiletry bag.

"Just thinking about last night", I smirk.

Her face heats and she turns to go out of the room.

I put some boxers on and walk to the kitchen taking a bottle of water and an apple.

Tessa's POV.

All I can think of while I'm in the shower is that we are finally married, years ago If someone told me this would happen I would think they are crazy.

My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening.

"Harry?".

"Yeah love?", relief runs over me.

"Oh nothing".

Before I know it Harry is in the shower with me.

Harry's POV.

"Fuck Tess", I say sliding myself into her and she lets out a small moan.

She looks so sexy under the warm water.

Tessa's POV.

I decide to wear my hair natural. I put on some yoga pants with a pink and black cheetah print band at the top, along with a short sleeve black shirt and sandals. My stomach looks fat, I'm not big enough to even notice I'm pregnant I just look like I'm gaining weight In my stomach.

"You ready?", Harry asks when I walk out of the bathroom.

I look around noticing my luggage is gone.

"I took it to the car already", I nod.

The car ride is very quiet. What is wrong with him?

"Are you okay?", I ask looking down at my hands.

"No", he says his eyes dark.

"Well could you tell me why?".

"Zayn came".

"Why?", I ask.

"He said he came to see you", he focuses on the road.

"Oh", is all I can say.

"Tessa why in the fuck was he coming to see you?!", his sudden outburst scares me.

"I don't know, just please stop yelling at me", my heart is beating really fast and there's no reason why surprisingly I'm calm.

"I thought we were done with him years ago!", he yells again.

"I was done with him, I don't know why he came the fuck back!", I yell just as loud.

"Whatever Tessa".

"Take me home".

"What no".

"I said ta-

I'm interrupted by a sharp pain around my lower stomach causing me to scream louder than I knew I could.

"What's wrong?", Harry asks but I can't answer. I wrap my arms around my stomach leaning froward trying to decrease the pain.

"Fuck", he yells making a fast u-turn.

I let out a breath when the pain stops.

"I'm fine now", I tell him. With that he looks over at my stomach and speeds up again.

"I told you I'm fine", I say.

"Tess you're not okay", he says looking down at my stomach again.

I look down at my stomach and then lower noticing that he wasn't looking at my stomach. There's blood coming from me and onto the cars seat.

I look back over at Harry and there's tears coming from his eyes.

"Why are you crying?", I ask.

"Do you not see that?", he says with tears still on his face.

"Yeah bu-

"You're having a miscarriage".