Chapter 297

Harry's POV.

"Come here", before Tessa could even react I take her wrist and pull her to the center of the reception room. I basically rip the microphone from the wedding planners hands, she's way too serious about this wedding.
"May I have your attention?".
"As many of you know I love this girl, I love her more than life itself, I want to be with her forever, we are meant to be".

It's true, I love Tessa more than anything. I can't live without her, it's impossible. I had to go and get a last minute ring so I could actually propose to her, properly.

"Theresa Young, will you marry me?".
Damn she hasn't even answered yet and people are going crazy. Karen's crying, Liam and his bride are smiling, but her mom is pissed, I know she is.

"Yes", her smile is enough to satisfy my every need. Halfway through her answer I get up and kiss her. This kiss is different, better.

I had a talk with Liam earlier and he told me I should wait, don't go to Vegas. Just wait and have a proper wedding. Tessa deserves something better, she's not getting a perfect husband so why ruin her wedding too.

I want this to be a fairy tale for her but knowing us, there's no way.

Tessa's POV.

"Tessa!", when I turn around Kimberly is waddling towards me with her arms open wide. I smile at the view and embrace her, it's hard to hug her with her stomach being so huge.

"That even took me by surprise", I just smile and nod, she's breathing very heavy for the little distance she came.

"I'm so happy for you", we embrace each other once more.

"Thank you", I'm happy too, so happy.

I look over and see Karen tapping underneath her eyes while talking to Harry. He's smiling and nodding but i know he's not paying attention. When I look back Kimberly has rejoined Vance and Smith, her smile still present. Without second thought I stride across the room to join Harry and Karen.

"Oh, Tessa", Karen says with tears in her eyes, immediately wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, my emotions got the best of me, I'm just so happy for you two".

"It's fine, and thank you", i look down to see Harry's fingers locked with mine.

"What do you have planned so far?", Vegas, we're going to Vegas.

"Ve-", I'm cut off my Harry's speaking.

"We haven't really planned it yet, I just want it to be special for her", his lips so warm and soothing against my hand.

......

Harry's POV. (5 months)

Where the fuck is Tessa? She told me she was going to say bye to everyone. It doesn't take 45 minutes to say bye to four people. Ken and Karen are way too excited for this wedding all they've been doing is spending money on dumb shit like flowers and invitations. We have thirty minutes until our flight to Chicago leaves and the airport is fifteen minutes from Kens house.

Tessa's POV.

"I'm so grateful for all of you", Harry keeps texting me to hurry up, he can wait.

"We are going to see you in three months, your wedding is so soon", Liam doesn't seem to sad but three months is a long time, even though I haven't really been here for two years.

It's been five months since me and Harry agreed to get married. Everything's been perfect, I hope it stays this way.

Harry texts me again bringing me from my thoughts *our flight leaves in 20 minutes hurry 🐅* I smile from his use of emojis. *i'm coming 🐅*.

......

"Do you like it?", I can't believe he lived in this big house alone for all this time.

"It's beautiful".

Before I know it my dress is over my head and onto the floor. I tug at his boxers so he lays me on the couch and climbs on top of me being sure not to apply all of his weight. Both of his hands are used to spread my thighs.

"You're always so wet for me, so ready", the way he speaks to me makes the wetness grow. His hand stops right at my sensitive spot causing me to arch my back, making him moan.

"Fuck".

I pull his shirt over his head revealing his tattoos and stopped by what I see.

"What is this?", the tattoo reads "Tess".

"I got it the day I spoke to your mom".

I don't know how I missed this for 5 months.

"What you don't like it?".

"No, I love it", I do, I really do love it. It took me by surprise but to think before he knew we would even end up together he got a tattoo, for me.

Just as he begins to touch me again, there's a knock at the door. I whimper as his fingers part from me. I'm so desperate for his touch, for him.

I walk around the corner to put on Harry's shirt before he opens the door. I hear a familiar voice but I can't make it out. As soon as I walk back around I freeze, what the hell is he here for?

"Hey Tessa", the memories are brought back just by the sound of his voice.

"Zayn what are you doing here?".