Chapter 318.

"Damn Tess, that baby weight is coming on fast", Stephanie bluntly states.

"Thanks, that's totally what I want to hear right now", my smile sarcastic.

"Sorry, I was just saying", she throws her hands up and walks away to take a place beside Harry.

When I look over from the kitchen its more than obvious that Stephanie is flirting with him.

Harry must've noticed I was watching them because he turns around around and gives me an apologetic smile and scoots away from her, but not far away.

"Harry what's up with you, you invite me over and barely talk to me", her voice in a whisper.

"I was just being nice Steph, but I'm married and-

My heart feels like it's being ripped out of my chest as their lips collide. The glass dish I was washing shatters as it hits the tile floor.

"Get the hell out of here you stupid bitch!", I scream loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Harry's eyes meet mine and they're dark, but his expression soft.

He couldn't have enjoyed that, right?

"I think you should go Steph, I'll text you later", his tone calm.

"No you won't Harry, you are never talking to her again", tears streaming from my eyes.

"You don't control him", she laughs.

"Get the fuck out Stephanie", my face only inches away from hers now.

"You don't control me either", her smirk disgusting.

My hands push her hard, but not hard enough to make her fall.

I grab my face after her hand comes in contact with it, I can't believe she hit me, I can't believe she kissed Harry.

"Please just get out", I tell her but she doesn't move.

"T-Tess I'm sorry", her hands over her mouth.

Before I'm able to speak again I hear a scream and look over to see Harrys hand around her neck. Her face reddening.

"Harry stop you're going to kill her".

And he does just that, but grabbing her arm and pushing her out of the door.

"Don't you ever fucking come back here or i will kill you and I'm not fucking kidding Stephanie", she leaves without saying anything just nodding and running to her car immediately pulling out of the driveway immediately.

"Are you okay?", he asks inspecting my cheek and running to get ice pressing it up to my face.

"I'm fine", my tears still streaming.

"I can't believe she hit you", his hand on my stomach but his eyes still on mine.

"I can't believe she kissed you", my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry babe", his arms hugging me as he plants a kiss at the top of my head.

"It's not your fault, I know you invited her over so we could try to get along but obviously that isn't going to work. I never want to see her again Harry", I say at a whisper.

"You won't", he tells me.

"You can't kill her Harry".

"I swear Tess I will kill anyone for you, she put her hands on you", his eyes searching my face.

"No, you won't kill her. You almost did, it would hurt more if someone died for me", i tell him.

"Okay", he breaths out. "I love you".

"I love you", I admit.

"It's bruising", his thumb touching my cheek making me flinch at the pain.

"I have something that can take your mind off of things", he smiles and heads to our extra room, our babies room.

I stand from the couch still holding the ice pack to my face.

My brows furrow as he comes back with paint.

"We can paint the babies room, I knew we don't know the gender yet but I got colors that can work for both", I laugh at the wide smile planted on his face.

"And what colors did you get?", I ask.

"Light yellow, lime green, and this emerald color that the worker pressured me into getting", he says setting them down on the table.

I walk over to him giving his a swift kiss on his cheek. I look up to fall in love with those amazing eyes for the millionth time.

They're the same color as the paint.

"I want this one", I say pointing to the emerald paint.

"Why?", he asks crinkling his forehead.

"It matches your eyes", I smile.

He looks down at my stomach and then back to my face, smiling wider than me.

"Perfect", the paint in one of his hands and my hand in the other.

"You might want to go change", he says looking at the dress I have on.

"Okay", I make my way to our room removing all of my clothes and slipping on one of Harry's shirts barely covering my backside.

"Oh come on", Harry laughs when I walk in.

"What?", I laugh.

"You are half naked, I can see your butt. I want to fuck you so bad and I cant so this isn't helping", he laughs reaching under the shirt.

"You'll get over it", as soon as I say that Harry removes his clothes only leaving his boxers.

I let out a loud laugh and then I narrow my eyes at him.

"Really?", I ask.

"Yeah, we are even", I laugh at the tightness in his boxers.

"See what you do to me?", he laughs. "Now paint".

I grab the paint brush then dip it into the paint flicking it over at Harry.

I gasp as his hand comes in contact with me.

"Harry we can't", I moan as the pad of his thumb presses into me.

"I love you Tess", he laughs picking up the paint brush.

"I love you Harry", I laugh doing the same.

..........

Ok so people are so confused bc of the last chapter 😂I'm sorry it's supposed to be chapter 317 not 17. But I changed it. I hope you guys like this chapter theres a lot of drama. Do you guys like drama? Please reply bc you guys literally never reply when I ask questions. Love yall 💕