Chapter 300

"He's drinking again", I say as soon and Liam answers the phone.

"Why? What happened?".

"I told him to leave me alone last night so he decided to spend the whole night at the bar", I'm pretty sure he's not surprised that we've already argued.

"How did you find out he was there?".

"Zay-", I'm cut off by Harry coming through the front door.

"Liam I'll call you later", before he's able to speak I hang up.

"You've decided to come back".

Harry looks at me for a good while. I can't really read his face right now, but I can tell he's still thinking about everything. He hasn't spoken yet, but I didn't expect him to. After I hear the bathroom door close and the shower going I decide to go to bed. When I walk into the room I see one of Harry's black shirts on the floor. I grab it and put it on removing everything so I only have his shirt on, just because he's mad doesn't mean I can't wear his shirt.

........

Harry's POV.

I'm so fucking stupid. Why do I always mess up? I've been trying to keep her happy and I just ruined it. No matter what happens she isn't going anywhere. When I get to the bedroom I see Tessa with her knees to her chest and she's in my shirt that I purposely left on the floor. She must be really tired because she didn't even flinch when I shut the door.

"I love you", I say in her ear while wrapping my arms around her and covering her with the blanket.

This girl is my life and I will do anything to make her happy, anything.

........

Tessa's POV.

I don't even remember falling asleep last night. When I start to get up I feel a piece of paper under my hand.

..Goodmorning Tess there's money in your top drawer I'm taking you out tonight, buy something nice..

The biggest smile spreads across my face. I'm happy he's back again. I know it was only a night that he was away but it felt like forever. I hope he doesn't think that he can just buy me though, he has to apologize.

After I finish washing my face and brush my teeth I text Therise to see if she wants to come with me to the mall.

*want to join me at the mall today, I'm leaving in an 30 mins*

*yeah sure. I'll be to your house in 15*

I put on my favorite tight fitting jeans and a white cami paired with a tan cardigan and white lace toms. My hair hasn't been washed in two days so I just pull it up into a bun. I still have 10 minutes until Therise gets here so I decide to apply a small layer of matte powder and black mascara. I wonder where he's taking me tonight, I have to buy something nice so I'm a little excited.

......

"That one looks great", Therise informs me.

It's a form fitting black dress with a semi low drooping neckline.

I might actually get this one, I know Harry will like it. It clings to my curves almost perfectly, and just enough cleavage to still be classy.

I'm having a hard time figuring out where Harry Is taking me tonight, it's actually making me more excited. I wonder what he's wearing.

"You don't think it's too much?", I ask Therise while admiring the dress.

"No it's perfect".

"Well I think we have a winner", I like this one more than the other dresses Ive tried on.

.......

"Where are we going?", he hasn't really spoken since we left the house, but his eyes got wide and he wore a smile when he saw my dress.

"Out to dinner".

"I knew it", I say trying to keep quiet.

"Reservation under Harry Styles".

The restaurant is beautiful it had lights caressing the ceiling and dim chandeliers over every table. The waiter leads us to a table, but there's already two people sitting there. Niall & Molly.

......

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been taking forever to update, I just started school and everything has been crazy. You all seem to be enjoying the book so far and it makes me so happy. Vote, and comment! Love y'all