Chapter 319.

The pull of strands as my brush flies through them makes me flinch a bit, Harry said he was taking me somewhere so I should at least brush my hair. We didn't finish painting the room until 5 o'clock this morning but I've slept all day and Harry made sure I ate a ton.

"Babe you decent?", Harry asks on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Like you would care", I chuckle as he appears in front of me.

"You're right", his dimples smile growing after he plants a kiss on my lips.

"I like your hair", his lips in a straight line trying not to stifle a laugh.

My head turns to the mirror to see my reflection, my hair is a big frizzy mess and I have bags under my eyes.

My eyes narrowing at him making his laugh burst out, I don't find this very funny.

"Let's see what it looks like when you brush that mop, eh?", my smile growing as Harry's laugh suddenly stops.

"I can always shave it", he threatens.

"Don't shave it, you'll be useless", my eyes rolling, my lips tucked in between my mouth.

"Oh baby, that's not the only thing you could use", Harry's fingers warm on the back of my thigh sending a comforting shiver up my spine.

"Oh really?", my hand grabbing his front area, a loud gasp leaving his lips.

"I swear the second I'm able to fuck you, I'm going to fuck the life out of you", his lip in between his teeth.

"I would rather you not kill me", I laugh kissing his adorable face.

"Harry what are you doing?", I ask as he gets on his knees.

His fingers lift my shirt and I can feel his breath against my stomach.

"You are going to love your mum", he breathes and places a small kiss above my belly button.

"You're going to love me more though", he chuckles and I swat the top of his head.

An image flashes in my head of Harry and Smith spreading a smile across my face, I know he will be an amazing father.

"What are you thinking about love?", Harry's face now looking down on mine.

"About how much I love you", a tear rolling down my cheek, my hand comes it contact with it as more come.

"Why am I crying?", the words coming out with sobs.

"Mood swing maybe?", he chuckles.

"I love you Harry", Harry's hand is placed on the side of my face so lean into it, my eyes closed.

"I love you Tess", the words rolling off his tongue like velvet.

"Are you happy we are having a baby?", my eyes shutting not wanting to see his facial expression as I ask the question.

"Look at me Tess", I do just that. "I can't be more happy, I have the love of my life, and a baby on the way. Hell, I didn't think this would happen but I'm fucking happy it did. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and this baby is only going to make it even better", my heart beat must have multiplied by a thousand, this whole time I've been worrying about if he actually wants the baby or if he just wants me to happy, but he wants the baby. This moment, is the moment I've always wanted from him, aside from marriage.

"It's only us Tess, no one will ever come between our family", I must be smiling like an idiot while Harry's all calm, one second I'm crying then I'm smiling, this will be a long pregnancy.

"Do you think we will still be the same after the baby comes?", I ask.

His face looks at me in disbelief, and his features harden a little but then soften.

"Love, we will never change", my hand on his bare chest, I lie my head against it to hear his heart beat as he moves a strand of hair out of my face.

"Come here I have something to show you", Harry's hand comes against my back moving me in one direction while his other hand covers my eyes.

I'm taken back by what I see, pictures of me and Harry, even the ones i snapped on his phone years ago, caressing the ceiling held up by clothes pins and Christmas lights. Pictures of me laughing, smiling and a couple of me sleeping lighting up the emerald green room.

"We all have the desire to fall in love. Why? When we are in love we block ourselves from the rest of the world. When we are in love we make some of the best and worst decisions. When we are in love we feel completely alive, like we can conquer the world. All the pain, desolation, grief, heartache, we crave it. We crave it because we are in love. The hurt does not diminish loves true value it only makes it more valuable, because not everyone can have it. But us, we have it and I wouldn't give it up for anything in this whole world. I love you Tess", tears weld up at the brim of my eyes falling over my face.

"I love you Harry", our lips collide, this kiss is the best kiss we have ever shared, it's not a tingle you feel or a sparkle but is something so much more. Your heart aches for more and doesn't stop. Not depending on your mood or situation of being, but your heart. And I love Harry with all of my heart and nothing less.

........

Does anyone know someone who makes good book covers? Should I change this cover? Please answer 💕