Chapter 322

"I want him to ride with me", I tell one of the workers in the ambulance after they close the door with Harry's pounding fists upon them.

"Just let him in!", I scream after the man just gives me a crazy look but listens once i raise my voice.

The second Harry steps in his arms are secured tightly around me letting go some stress.

"She'll make it", he says smiling.

"She?", my brows furrowing still in pain.

"Yeah, I had the doctor tell me since you didn't want to know yet", he chuckles and I slap his arm.

"I switched all of the yellow clothes out for pink ones", he says flashing the inside of the babies hospital bag a huge smile sitting on his face.

I let out a small giggle rubbing my hand along the stubble that has appeared on his cheeks.

"I love you Harry", I breathe holding my stomach.

"I love you Tess", he smiles, his warm lips touching my head.

Once we get inside of the delivery room my doctor instructs me to push instantly. Which I do desperate to hold my baby.

1...2...3 Push

The sweat building up makes my hair stick to my forehead and the areas around.

"I'm here", I hear Steph call, her red hair swinging as she runs. Grabbing my hand.

I throw my head back in relief to catch my breath once I hear the cries of my baby. Smiling at Harry with warm tears streaming down my face. My mouth makes out 'I love you' to Harry as our tiny baby rocks in his arms.

I feel like a whole new person once she's placed in my arms, bringing even more tears.

"Blythe", Harry shrugs at me, still smiling.

"Blythe", I breathe as her little finger wrap around one of mine.

"That's a beautiful name", Steph compliments wiping my tears from under her eyes.

I smile at her as if to say 'thank you' and she returns to gesture.

"Her eyes", I gasp as they open, almost an exact replica of Harry's.

"She's perfectly healthy, small but healthy", the doctor laughs.

After she's cleaned up I hold her in my arms again. Reciting her name that fits perfectly for her.

Harry's long legs are wrapped around mine on the small hospital bed.

"Everyone's coming to visit tomorrow, Liam and everyone else, including your mother. I told Molly and Niall not to come tonight so you and the baby can adjust", he smiles.

I nod, my eyes still locked on Blythe's green ones, my hand playing with her little blonde strands of hair.

"She's beautiful", I breathe into the crook of Harry's neck.

"Harry".

"Yes love?", he says looking down at me.

"This feels weird", I giggle as the baby retrieves milk from me.

"Doesn't feel weird when I do it", he says winking and I shoot him a quick glare causing him to laugh.

I laugh at Steph sprawled across the small chair in the corner, Harry laughing along.

"I love you", I tell him again.

"I love you both", he smiles kissing my head.

Harry's POV.

After Tess falls asleep with Blythe in her arms, I take our baby to sit her in the hospital carrier with her name printed on the front.

"You'll love your mom", I whisper before the nurse comes in to take the baby to the baby room for the night.

"Harry what are you doing?", Tess calls out as I walk toward the door.

"I'm hungry", I laugh.

"Order pizza, you can do that here right?", she asks.

"Even if we can't I will still do it", I shrug.

I move her hair out of her face placing a soft kiss on her lips as she runs her finger through my hair.

"You and Blythe are the best thing that has ever happened to me", I smile.

It's true, they are. This is best thing ever though years ago i didn't want it. Now that I have it I won't be able to live without it.

"Stop staring at me", Tess laughs taking a slice of pizza from the box.

"Steph", she calls, her head swinging up.

"There's pizza", she says and I laugh at the expression Steph wears.

"Yay food", she says swallowing down a bite.

I wake up to the sound of a baby crying, my eyes opening faster than ever to see Blythe being rolled into the room.

"Harry wake up, Blythe's here", I tell him and his eyes open just as fast as mine did.

"Good morning", his raspy voice says.

"Good morning", I say kissing his cheek.

"And good morning to you", I say to Blythe once Harry carries her over to me, her crying stops when she gets into his arms.

"We missed you", I say to her, looking into those amazing eyes.

"Mom!", Harry says jumping up to greet his mother that now stands in the doorway, making me smile.

"Harry you're going to suffocate me", she laughs.

"Sorry", he chuckles.

"Tess!", she says hugging me. Harry standing with his mouth wide open.

"Her name is Blythe", Harry says placing his hand on his mothers back.

"That's beautiful", wet tears forming in her eyes.

"Can I please hold her?", she asks taking her before I can answer making Harry chuckle.

"She has Harry's eyes", she says half laughing half crying.

"She's gorgeous", she compliments and I just look down smiling, my finger wrapping around eachother.

"Theresa", my head snaps up at the use of my full name.

Mom.

I cry as her arms wrap around me and she does the the same. I missed her, we haven't spoken since the wedding but she's my mother.

Her nude lips kiss my head as she turns toward Blythe.

"Oh my goodness", she says gasping. "I have a granddaughter", she chuckles with tears still running.

Anne smiles laying Blythe into my mothers arms.

"She's lovely", she says with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. A kiss from my mothers lips being placed on her little head that's covered now with a small beanie.

Once I get back my daughter my moms heels click on the hospital tile towards Harry, surprise flushing over me as she hugs him.

"I wouldn't ask for anyone else to be with my daughter", her voice trembling from the tears she lets out.

A single tear falls from my eye as Harry wraps his arms around my mother.

I finally got the perfect family.

..........

Guys please vote!! I would really appreciate it I'm happy you guys are liking it Bc I was so scared before I started this continuation! I'm starting a new book originally written by me called 'No Control' and is also a Harry Styles Fanfic, I haven't published the first chapter yet but when I do I will give you all a head up. Love you guys💕 comment and vote my lovelies ! THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS!! THE PLAN WAS TO CHANGE THE ENDING AND ELONGATE IT NOT MAKE A WHOLE NEW LIKE 100 CHAPTERS!! PLEASE DONT BE MAD I LOVE YOU HESSA SHIPPERS