Chapter 303

"Wake up Tess".

"Molly leave me alone I'm sleepy", I whine.

"Fine I guess I'll just try on your dress myself", she walks out of my room.

My dress? It's in a week earlier than scheduled.

"Fine I'm coming". When I walk into the living room I see my dress, it's more beautiful than I remember.

"Stop staring at it try it on", Molly says laughing.

I pull off my shirt and shorts.

"Woah I didn't pay for a strip show", Molly says covering her face.

"It's free", I say laughing.

"Whatever", Molly says shaking her head.

"Zip me up?".

Before she's done zipping she stops.

"Why did you stop?".

"It's not going up anymore", she says dryly.

"What? That's impossible", I run over to the mirror. She's right it won't go up anymore. "Fuck", I yell.

"Tess I hate to tell you this but you've put on some weight the last couple of weeks".

"Why didn't you tell me!", I ask.

"I didn't want To make you feel shitty", she says rubbing her neck.

"Well now I feel more shitty than ever", the tears I've been trying to hold in spill over.

I feel arms around me.

"I'm sorry Tess".

"It's not your fault Molly".

"Wanna go get breakfast?", she asks trying to lighten the mood.

"Sure, but don't let me eat two meals this time", I laugh while Molly wipes a tear from my face.

"Shit I didn't bring anything to go out of this house in".

"You can wear something of mine", I tell.

"Thanks".

She picks out a pair of jean shorts and a tan cami.

"Match with me", she says when I come back from brushing my teeth.

"Huh?".

"Wear the same thing I'm wearing".

"I don't think I have another tan cami".

"You have a white one, it will work", she says.

"Okay".

I put on a pair of jean shorts and my white cami with a pair of white strappy sandals.

"Are we wearing the same shoes?", I ask laughing.

She looks down at her shoes then to mine. "Well yeah, but mine are tan", she says smiling.

When we find a table at IHOP we begin to look over our options. I'm stuck between pancakes or waffles.

"Should I get pancakes or waffles?", me and Molly ask eachother at the same time. We both burst with laughter.

"You should get the waffles and I'll get the pancakes so we can just share", I suggest.

"Sounds good to me", she says.

"What will I be getting for you two beautiful ladies today?", the waiter asks, I didn't even see him there. He's cute, but nothing compared to Harry.