Chapter 313.

"Hello?", I say into the phone.

"Hey Tessa, it's Nick", I look over on the bed beside me and Harry only stirs a little.

"Why are you calling me at 4:30 in the morning?", I ask humorously removing myself from the bedroom.

"Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to lunch later today, and I just rented out a new apartment and I want you to see it. I didn't notice it was this time of day, I just finished moving my stuff in", he tells me.

"Yeah that'll be great", I reply to the boy.

"Babe?", turning around so fast I get a little lightheaded.

"Oh Harry", I look at the phone In my hand.
"Nick I will call you later", I hang up.

"Who's Nick?", Harry asks rubbing his eyes.

"Just a friend, he only called this late because he just got finished moving his stuff into his new place and didn't notice the time", I explain.

"Cool", he walks over to me. His hair perfectly messy and his green eyes squinted, I don't remember him putting on boxers, nor me putting on his shirt.

He wraps his long arms around me and places his chin on my my head, my arms finding their way around his torso.

"I love you, Tess", he mumbles.

"I love you, Harry", I reply.

"Let's go back to bed", his hands wrapping around my waist leading us to our bedroom.

......

Harry went out somewhere with Niall, I haven't heard from Molly since we saw Zayn that day after the beach.

*I'm on my way :)* I text Nick.

*Okay Tess ;)* he replies almost instantly.

I put on some jeans, a tank top along with my sandals and my hair in a failed bun, I don't even feel like trying.

I surprised Harry didn't ask more than he did last night after seeing me on the phone with a guy he don't know. Taking my keys from the kitchen counter I head out of the door, as of now I just want to stay home and watch movies all day.

"I really like this, I'm into vintage but this modern look fits you Nick", I tell him and he just smiles.

"Who's this?", I ask pointing to the picture frame on the table by the couch the girl isn't even facing the camera.

After his eyes move to the picture his mood kind of changes.

"It's my ex, Therise", my head snaps up at him.

"I know her", I look at the picture closer, she's worn that shirt around me before just a pink long dress.

"Really? How?", he asks and I take a deep breath.

"Shes like dating this guy Zayn, him and my husband used to be friends but they aren't now, I've hung out with her a few times. She's going to WSU now I think", I tell him.

"She went to WSU, she cheated on me with that Zayn guy so many times and he got her to drop out. That's why I was at the hotel because I just had to leave the house".

I take the picture removing it from its frame.

"What are you doing?", he asks.

"Don't hold on to things that hurt you", my fingers ripping at the paper trying to destroy it.

The look on his face is almost lost. "Why would you do that?", he asks and I get up to sit beside him.

"It won't help you having a picture of your ex reminding you of how she hurt you every time you look at it", he nods then sighs. I place my small hand on his back moving in circular motions, I feel bad that I ripped the photograph but it's useless to keep.

"I should get going, Harry keeps texting me", I stand from the couch.

"Bye Tess and thanks", I just smile and wave leaving the apartment.

It's cooled down now so I slip on a cardigan that I had in my car, I take the longest way home because the fray is on in my car.

"Where in the hell have you been?",Harry startles me when I get inside.

"Sorry I was with my friend just looking at his new apartment", I apologize.

"That Nick guy that I'm just now hearing about?", he yells louder.

"I just met him too, he's my friend now", I tell him.

He inhales then exhales slowly.

"Okay, sorry", he says.

I nod.

After I shower I put on a pair of black house shorts and Harrys shirt, he went to the grocery store to get some food we need for the house.

"Harry could you get me, um, tampons?", I call and ask knowing he's at the store by now.

"Plugs?", I can hear a smile in his voice.

"Stop calling them that!", I laugh and he laughs too.

"But yes I can, I love you Tess", he says.

"I love you Harry", I tell him.

When we get exchange 'I love you' a couple of more times I hang up the phone.

I know Harry got mad earlier but he handled it better than I thought he would, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Thoughts about Therise, Zayn, and Nick swim around in my head. Therise cheating on Nick with Zayn and Zayn convincing her to drop out, I don't get why he still messes with me when he has Therise. My thoughts get hazy as my eyelids grow heavy, atleast I still have Harry.