Chapter 315.

"Twins?", Molly's face in a twist.

"Yes", a smile forms.

"And you lost one?", her bright pink nails flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Harry places his hand on my thigh relieving some stress as I nod.

"Thats amazing Tess", Molly's short arms wrapping around me.

"More than amazing", Harry looks at me and says placing a kiss at the top of my head making my smile grow.

"Congratulations dude, and Tess", Nialls accent thick.

"Thanks", I chirp.

"When are we going to get stuff for the baby's room, clothes, and toys? Tess you're almost 5 months pregnant time to start shopping", Molly beams, she's more excited that I am.

"Doesn't really matter when", I laugh.

"I'm picking you up at 2 tomorrow", she takes Nialls hand pulling him from the couch.

"Come on Niall we have to go get clothes for that banquet tonight", she tells him.

"What banquet?", I ask.

"Turns out there are a lot more people from WSU in Chicago than we thought, so someone threw together a banquet", she gets closer to the door.

"Why was I not informed?", I ask.

"Shit I knew I was forgetting something, but if you want to go me and Niall will pick you two up at 8 and is formal so shop woman", her smile bright.

"We are going, and okay".

"Sounds like a plan!", Molly's heels clicking to the door.

"I guess we are going to a banquet then", Harry chuckles once Molly and Niall leave.

"We need to get out of the house", my lips falling onto his.

"We can always make it fun in the house", his hands gripping my back side.

I let out a small moan as he trails short kisses down my neck to the hem of my jeans. My fingers connect with his shirt pulling it over his head as he unstraps my bra. While he's taking off my jeans I tug at his, so he can remove them.

"Anxious?", I open my eyes to see his, they're dark and his hair tousled into a perfect mess.

"Please", I breathe out as he slips down my panties with his teeth.

I gasp more loudly than intended as his cold thumb comes in contact with my sensitive spot rubbing in small circles.

I throw my head back as I feel the pressure building up inside of me. My breathing returning back to normal afterward.

"Harry take your pants off", I pull him over me.

He does just that, removing his boxers as well. A shiver swims up my spine as he comes in contact with me.

"What are you doing?", I ask as he stands up.

"You're pregnant", he grabs his clothes laughing.

"But-

"Babe we can't put this baby in danger", he tells me, his green eyes tracing over my body and stopping at my face.

"Fuck, you don't even know what I'm thinking about doing to you right now", he bites his lip as his eyes get even darker.

"Okay", I say letting out a sigh making my way to the bathroom.

The warm water flows over me making my long hair plaster to my back, I'm sure most expecting mothers go through the phase where they want everything and more for their baby, like clothes. Though that phase hasn't hit me yet and I don't know if it will.

"You okay in there?", an English accent takes me from my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah I'll be out in a second".

As I wring out my hair and wrap my towel around my body I make my way to the room, I know I'm making wet footprints on the carpet but that's the last thing I care about.

Harry is already fully dressed in black skinny jeans, black boots and a loose white button down that's only buttoned from the second button down.

I pull out a white dress that I got a while ago before I left Washington along with white shimmery heels.

After I blow dry my hair I give it a couple of curls and my face is accompanied with a bit of mascara and eyeliner.

"Does this look okay?", I ask Harry before we leave.

"You look amazing in everything, even nothing", he chuckles. I give him a playful glare then placing a kiss upon his lips.

His toned arm leads me out the door while wrapped around my waist.

"Tess are you okay? You don't seem too happy about the baby", he finally says pulling into the parking lot of the banquet venue.

"I'm fine just shocked, that's all", a fake smile slathered onto my face.

My phone vibrates but I ignore it, by now Harry is opening the car door for me to get out.

My arms wrap around his neck as he helps me up and gives me a kiss, seeming to calm me even more.

"I love you, and you", Harry pokes my stomach, our foreheads together.

"I love you", I laugh giving him another kiss before heading inside.

The venue is very well put together for just a banquet, looks almost like a wedding reception room. Mainly white with red roses almost everywhere.

Molly said she was having a makeup disaster so we had to drive ourselves, though she's here before us.

"Over here", my head snaps up as she yells across the room directing attention to us, Harrys thumb rubbing the back of my hand taking my attention away from them.

The seat is cold against the banks of my leg sending a chill through my body.

"You look gorgeous Tess", Molly compliments.

"You look lovely as well", I tell the brunette.

I can feel Harrys warm hand on my thigh and my place my hand over his, twisting his ring around his finger.

"Hey guys, nice to see all of you again!", a familiar voice says through the microphone.

My heart stops once I make out who it was.

Steph?