Chapter 299

"You look beautiful", Therise isn't so bad, but why is she hanging out with someone like Zayn?

My dress feels a little tighter than last time but not to where it's uncomfortable.

If someone told me a year ago that Harry and I would be getting married, I would never believe them. But now everything seems so unreal, we haven't fought at all since we agreed to get married, he's been absolutely perfect.

Harry won't let me pay for my own dress, we went back and forth for days after I went to pick it out. He told me that I don't have to pay for anything from now on. It's a relief but I like to take on my own responsibility, I can't just sit back like a house wife.

My dress is mermaid fitted with a sweetheart neckline. I got something fitted because I know Harry would like it a lot better than some big fluffy ball gown. The dress was really plain so I bought a diamond belt with my own money. Harry won't find out, and plus is just a belt, he said he would pay for the dress but he said nothing about accessories. I'm still stuck between a long veil or a short one.

"Your fiancé already came by and paid for your dress", Leanne informed me. Leanne is the girl who's been helping me with my dress process. Her mom kind of owns the place and she's been a great help.

"He did?".

"Yup, don't worry he didn't see the dress all he's seen is the price".

"Okay, thanks. I'll be back to pick out jewelry and I still need time to choose my veil, is Monday okay?". We've only been here for 25 minutes. I haven't been feeling well all week, and I just need to get home and rest.

......

Harry's POV.

"Babe I'm home!", Tessa is finally home from her last dress fitting but it's been an hour since she texted me saying she's coming home.

"Where have you been?", she needs to tell me when she's going to be late.

"Calm down, me and Therise went out for lunch and to get our nails done, see", she says holding her hand way too close to my face.

"Was Zayn there?".

"Seriously Harry?", yes seriously.

"You still haven't answered my question", she's starting to piss me off.

"No he wasn't there, I promised you I
would never talk to him again".

"Well you're known for breaking promises".

"Okay".

"Okay?", what does she mean okay?

"I don't feel like fucking arguing with you Harry, just leave me the hell alone".

I hate when she gets this way. She wants me to leave her alone? Fine.

......

Tessa's POV.

It's almost noon and I haven't heard from Harry at all today. I know I told him to leave me alone but not for this long, just needed a little space. But now all I can think about is if he's okay.

After five minutes of skipping through tv channels my phone rings, it has to be Harry. Once I reach my phone I see that it's not Harry it's Zayn.

"Hello?", why is he calling?

"Come down to the bar".

"Why?", what does he want now?

"You'll see", I could tell he's smiling.

As soon as I get to the bar I see Zayn's truck right beside Harry's car. Why is Harry at the bar? he hasn't drank alcohol since the wedding. Curious at the moment I basically run into the bar.

"Hey Honey!", Harry greets me, he looks different.

When I see him i walk towards him a lot faster than needed.

"Why are you here?", I ask.

"Why are you?", he asks with an added slur. I can smell the alcohol like I'm holding it to my nose.

"Have you been drinking?".

"Yeah", why in the hell has he been drinking?

"Come on let's go home", I wrap my hand around his wrist giving it a slight tug.

"No, you wanted me to leave you alone so i am".

"What?", I know I told him that but I want him to come home now.

"Don't look at me like that, you know what you said", why now? The wedding is so soon.

"I know what I said Harry, but I want you home with me now".

"I'll come home later", he says after taking a drink of his beer.

.......

Sorry for the late chapter and short chapter I've just been really busy! I will update a lot faster now. Thank you guys so much for reading this so far! It literally brings a smile to my face. Vote and comment ! Love y'all