Chapter 312.

I told Nick that I just had to go home already and he understood, I'm happy about that.

I'm kind of scared to even be around Harry right now when he's pissed but I need to explain to him what happened before this got worse.

What Harry said hurt so much but we all say stuff we don't mean and we have to work this out.

I take a deep breath before I open the door to my house.

Everything is back to normal, but a flower vase and mint glass holder are gone; that must've been what I heard shattering.

"Harry", I say through the house but no one answers, his car is here though.

"Harry?", I yell, then hear someone groan.

"Harry?", I yell louder and now the groan is accompanied by crying.

"Harry!", I yell when I find him and take in the scene in front of me.

"What are you doing?", I ask. There's pill bottles all around him on the floor where he is and wasted pills.

"Talk to me please", I cry cupping his face in my hands.

"Tess", he says barely audible looking up at me.

"Did you try to overdose?", I ask.

"Harry answer me".

"Yes! Okay!", he suddenly yells causing me to flinch.

"Why?".

"You were leaving me, you found someone else already! I have nothing to live for!", he tells me and my heart stops.

"No Nick is nothing to me, all I needed was someone to talk to about my problems and he was there. I swear he's nothing".

His face lightens a little but then drops again.

"But you went with him", he says with more tears falling.

"I wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry", I tell him.

He just nods and I wrap my arms around him and I kiss the top of his head.

"How many did you take?", I ask pointing to the pills.

"Only like 10 and when I tried to open the other bottle they went everywhere", he says.

I nod. "Get in the shower", I tell him looking at the vomit on his shirt.

"I'll clean this up", i look at him while he removes his clothes.

"I'm sorry Tess", he says.

"It's okay".

After I finish cleaning up the pills off the floor I go back to our room to unpack.

I'm so happy to be back. If I would've stayed at the hotel Harry would probably be lying around here dead, the thought makes me cry.

"What's wrong?"; Harry says from behind me.

"What if i would've gotten here later? you would've overdosed", I say crying.

I can hear him sigh and I turn around.

"All that matters is that I'm here now", he says picking my chin up.

Our lips crash together, I missed him so much.

I moan as he suck on the skin on my neck. "Harry".

Harry's POV.

I don't know what I was thinking trying to overdose. But all that matters is that I have her back now.

"Harry", she moans.

I grab on to the back of her thighs before picking her up and holding her against the wall. I've missed this.

I carry her over to the bed laying her down then climbing on top of her.

I smirk as she immediately unzips and unbuttons my pants.

"Anxious much?", I ask and she just whimpers.

"Please Harry", she says.

I remove her clothes to reveal her amazing body, I've never seen anything like it.

I don't even bother getting a condom once I remove my clothes and climb back on top of her.

She grabs my arms when I insert her.

"Damn Tess", I say in her ear.

I finally have her back, my wife. Shes back with me, and I can only love her even more than before.

He nails are digging into the skin of my arms and I just pin them above her head.

"You don't know how much I missed you Tess", I tell her as our hips move together.

"I love you Harry", he says between moans.

"I love you", I say and I can feel her tightening around me and I finally fill her and
take my place beside her on our big bed.

When I look back over she's sleeping. She looks so beautiful, and she's all mine.

........

Obviously I've been updating a lot more than usual and I love it! I have testing this week starting Thursday but I'm going to try to update frequently. Thank you guys so much for reading my book! We have a long way to go! Vote, comment, and enjoy! 💕