Chapter 320.

I groan at the sound of the phone ringing but it's not my ringtone.

"Harry your phone is ringing!", I shout over the sound of the shower running.

"Answer it", he calls behind the water dropping.

I used my hand to hold my back as I walk over to the table to retrieve his phone, not able to see my feet over my big belly.

"Hello?", I call into the phone.

"Harry are we still meeting up?", a feminine voice ringing in my ears.

"No he isn't don't call here again", I scream at Stephanie. That stupid slut won't leave us alone. It's been a month since Harry almost killed her and she still wants to talk to him, and obviously he does too.

"Babe you okay in there?", My hands placed on the table now and my eyes stuck on them trying to calmly breathe like my doctor told me to.

"I'm fine", I breathe not sure if he can even hear me.

"Who was it?", he asks looking at the phone, seconds after it flashes again he name at the top of the screen.

"Oh", his towel loosely wrapped around his waist, my eyes traveling over his tattoos.

"Why is she still calling you again Harry? She asked if you guys were meeting up", I narrow my eyes at him.

"I thought you never wanted to see her again", this time I'm not even sad, I'm just pissed that he would even stoop that low.

"I didn't", He replies annoyed. "I know that what's she did was wrong but she just needs guiding Tess, she hasn't changed like Molly has".

"Only if I go", my face hot.

"Go? Why?", he asks his fingers in his hair.

"That shouldn't even be a question Harry, either I go with you or you don't go at all", my hair falling in front of my face.

My hand feels cold as I pick up his phone, typing in his password and moving towards his texts.

"Tess is coming too", I send.

"I have to go to Niall's first, he wants to watch the game", Niall did mention a game when he came over last week, Molly with Stephanie so I haven't seen her since.

"Okay, call me when you're on your way back", I breathe, my hand placed above my belly button rubbing in small circles.

"Alright love", Harry's boots tapping against the floor in my direction.

"I love you", he admits and I do the same.

After 4 hours of Greys Anatomy Harry still isn't back. Does the game even take that long? Is he really watching the game?

"Hello?", I coo into the phone as the other line pics up and muffles a noise.

"Hey Tess", his Irish accent thick.

"Hey Niall is Harry done watching the game?", I ask my feet hitting the cold floor before struggling to stand up.

"The game is tomorrow love", he laughs and my heart beats fastens.

"He said he was watching the game today, he's been gone for four hours", my hand running through my hair.

"Well he never came here", he tells me and I inhale deeply.

"Okay thanks Niall", I tell the blonde boy.

"Molly isn't here can I come over? I'm bored as shit and hungry", he admits and I chuckle not even worried about Harry. He wouldn't be with Steph, would he?

"Yeah I'll order some pizza", after thanking me a million times he finally hangs up leaving a smile on my face.

The pizza should take 15 minutes to get here, or at least that's what the girl with an abnormally high occurs voice told me.

I left the door unlocked for Niall because my feet already hurt enough and they are swollen.

"Come in", I say after someone knocks on the door.

"I'm here", his Irish accent slurred.

"Niall are you drunk?", I asked getting up to look at his face more clearly.

"No", he slurs again.

Come on.

A laugh sounding from my lips.

I place my arm around Niall trying to help him to the couch before falling over myself.

"Here", I say handing him a cup of water and the biggest slice of pizza in the box.

"Thanks beautiful", he thanks me, his eyes fluttering to mine and to the TV that's still playing Greys Anatomy.

My eyes widen as I see the baby kick, my heart feeling about heavy but it's a feeling that I like. A giggle and smile playing on my lips.

Niall is sprawled across the couch leaving me with no where to sit so I sit on his butt, which is surprisingly more comfortable.

"You know you're heavy when your carrying another person", I laugh swatting the back of his head then taking a bite out of his unfinished pizza.

"Goodnight Tess", he tells me.

"Goodnight Niall", I say before disappearing into my dark empty bedroom.

A wince leaves my body as someone turns the light on, my eyes opening slowly trying to adjust.

Harry?

My vision is interrupted by the red headed devil walking in behind him. Her shirt missing and his hair tossed.

"Babe", he laughs covering Stephanie's bare stomach as tears fall down my face.

"Fuck you Harry", my exit would be more dramatic if I weren't waddling.

"Niall wake up we have to leave", I shake him and his eyes pop open.

"What why?", he asks rubbing his eyes.

"I'll tell you in the car", I say slipping on toms and grabbing my bag and the babies hospital bag just in case.

My hand runs along the car window drawing little pictures on it.

"Harry had sex with Stephanie".

.......
Heyyyyy. I hope you guys like this sorry it was so late. Love you all.