Chapter 302

When i wake up i hear voices coming from the living room."ugh", i groan to myself before rolling out of bed. When i walk into the living room i rub my eyes and see Niall and Molly sitting on the couch talking to Harry. "Good morning babe", Harry walks over and kisses me on my forehead. "Why are you guys here so early?", i ask with my eyes barely open. "Tessa its almost 3", Molly says humorously. My eyes widen. "Are you serious?", i ask shocked. "Yeah Harry had to check if you were breathing", Niall says adding a small chuckle. I giggle. "So what are the plans for today?", i ask taking a seat on Harry's lap. "Well we were actually thinking about going to a movie tonight", Molly says. "Sounds good to me, anything else?", i ask looking at all three of them. "No, did you want go somewhere else?", Harry asks. "Well im kind of hungry", i say looking down with a small grin on my face. "I bet", Niall says laughing. "Where do you want to go?", Molly asks smiling. "Olive Garden", i say as soon as she finishes her question. They all laugh. "why so specific?", Harry asks. "Ive been craving it for days", i say standing up. "Where are you going?", Harry asks holding on to my hips. "I need to brush my teeth and get ready", I tell Harry. He smiles and nods. When i finsh brushing my teeth i take my hair out of the braid it was in from last night. Its dry now. Its really wavy almost curly but i like it. I walk out of the bathroom taking my bathroom bag with me. "I like your hair", Molly says as i walk by the living room. "Thanks", i say smiling. When i make it to the room i pull out a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a white long sleeve tight shirt, and slip on my white crochet toms. "Im ready", i say enthusiastically walking out of the bedroom. "Molly did you change your clothes?", I ask. She looks down at her clothes. "Oh yeah! I did".

Before she was wearing yoga pants and a tank top, but now she has on skinny jeans and a longsleeve, with some red toms. Kind of like me. "Well are we going or what?", Molly asks laughing. "Yeah".

When we get to Olive Garden there are more people than I thought. "A table for four", Harry says to one of the employees. "Okay", she says smiling.

If she smiles at him like that again I will rip that bitches head off. I laugh hysterically at my thoughts. "What's so funny", Harry asks looking confused. "Nothing", I say smiling. What is going on with me lately? I've been different. One second I'm mad the next I'm sad. But right now I'm just hungry. Before I know it were are sitting down at a booth in the back towards a window. When I see the same waitress come to our table I immediately roll my eyes. "Hey guys I'm going to be your waitress for today, I'm Lillian but y'all can call me Lills. Are you ready for me to take your orders?". "No we're not ready", i say with and annoyed expression. "I'll be back in a little", she says then winks at Harry. "That bitch", I say under my breath standing from the booth. I grab a fist full of her hair "you wink at him again you're dead".

"Okay okay I'm sorry", I let go and take my seat at the booth. "What the hell just happened?!", Harry asks. "She winked at you", I say looking away. "It was just a wink baby don't worry", he says in my ear rubbing his hand on my back. "This looks good", Molly says trying to change the subject.

"I'm so full", I say rubbing my stomach. "You should be, you had two meals", I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't grab my hair please", he laughs. "No promises", I say before chuckling. Before we leave we all say our goodbyes until later for the movie. It's only five and the movie starts at 9:45. When we get inside Harry presses our lips together. I smile and grab his wrist while leading him to our bedroom. "What got into you?", he says smirking. Without speaking I push him on the bed and straddles over him. I pop the button on his jeans while leading kisses down his chest. When I get his pants off along with his boxers I begin taking my clothes off too. "Babe-", Harry starts until I cover his mouth. "Shh", I say.

I lower my self over him letting out a small gasp. I circle my hips still kissing him even though the kisses are getting sloppy. "Tess", he says throwing his head back. I fasten my pace. "Fuck Harry", I say smiling down at him. He opens his eyes and focuses them on mine. I let out a small moan as I reach my climax and he follows not too long after. I start to climb off the bed until Harry grabs my thighs. "Where are you going", he says his eyes dark. "To shower, you can join", I says smirking.

"Shit that's hot", I say hurrying out I the shower. "No it's not", Harry says. "It is to me", I say narrowing my eyes at him. "Fine I'll turn it down", he says putting his hands up. I smirk.

"You should wear this", Harry says pointing to a pair of shorts that are way too short. "No it's hot outside and I was dying in that long sleeve earlier". "Then wear the shorts", he says. "They are too short Harry", I say sighing. "What about these", I say pulling out a pair of white shorts a little longer than the other ones. "They'll work", he says grabbing my bare hips. I kiss him and walk over to my panty to drawer and pull out a white lace thong. I put them on and then my shorts. "Get dressed Harry we've been siting here naked for hours", I say laughing. He laughs too. "I was just admiring my love". "Yeah yeah", I say putting a white bra on. Harry puts on his usual attire, black jeans, a loose white tshirt and his black boots. "Stop staring", he says smirking. "Hush", I say with a smile. I pull on a black cami and a black fitted shirt. With my white converse. "Ready?", I ask. "Ready".