Chapter 306.

The person staring back at me In the mirror is so foreign. I never thought I would be getting married to Harry, after he first told me he never wants to get married I lost all hope but I questioned it, he rarely even answered my questions towards it. But now, the time is here. I changed Harry in so many ways I never even thought possible.

"You look beautiful Tessa", when I look up in the mirror Anne is behind me with my bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you, you look lovely Anne", I say as she hands me the flowers.

"Thank you Tessa, for everything. Harry getting married was something I never thought possible until you",her smile calms a little of my nervousness.

I just hug her, if I say anything I will cry. And Molly spent forever on my makeup.

"Come in!", I say when I hear a knock on the door. It's Kim and her newborn daughter. Sarah.

"Tess you look stunning, like seriously Harry is gonna rip that dress off after this wedding", she smirks and I laugh.

"Have you seen Christian?", Kim asks.

Before I can answer the door opens and Christians head pops in.

"You look lovely Tessa. We're ready", I nod and smile. This is actually happening.

Harry's POV.

I'm getting married. Atleast it's to Tess, I love her more than anything and she knows it.

"Who would've ever thought me out of all people would be getting married?", I ask.

"No one", Liam says then chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up", I chuckle too.

"I'm actually happy for you and Tess, but you better not break her heart again or I will personally kill you", he smirks.

"Everyone knows I will beat your ass Liam", I say.

Before he can speak the door opens and Christain comes through.

"We're ready. Im gonna go tell the girls", he says then walks back out.

This is actutally fucking happening.

Tessa's POV.

I told myself I wouldn't cry but when The doors open and the music starts I can't hold them back anymore. It's beautiful, Tiffany blue satin draining from the ceiling, white roses just like my Tiffany blue bouquet as center pieces with a contrasting Tiffany blue table cloth with pearl embroidering around the bottom. I love it. I decided that I wanted to walk down the aisle alone, everyone is staring at me. All smiling. My mother is smiling too, and I catch a tear fall before she quickly wipes it away. Harry is at the alter, his eyes watery. Is he about to cry?

Harry's POV.

Shit I better not fucking cry. She looks beautiful no stunning. I never thought this would happen. She's crying harder than I've seen in a while but still manages to look better than anyone that I've ever laid eyes on. She admires the wedding decorations just how she watched the vow in her dorm. I see her watching her mom and she lets a tear fall but wipes it, hopefully she doesn't hate me anymore. She scans the room but then stops at me and the way smile spreads across her face and my eyes burn with tears.

Tessa's POV.

I can tell Harry is holding in his tears, he looks at me as if hes asking for permission. I nod and it falls, Annes eyes open wide at him but then she turns to me and smiles picking a tissue out of her purse and wiping under her eyes. Once i get to the alter ive calmed down a little so im not crying anymore and my smile is more wide than ever. Harry starts to talk,but why? We argreed to have the priest do our vows.

"From the first time i met you i thought you were beautiful but competely stuck up, which you still are today", we all laugh. "But you taught me how to love and be a better person, i never thought i would be getting married or even having a child with anyone but im glad its with you", my eyes widen and scan the room. Only a couple people know im pregnant which doesnt include my mom, she holds the same facial expression  as i do suprised. "I love you more than life itself, i dont know what i would do without you, youre everything to me and im ready to make it forever".

After we say our vows from the priest im crying so much its ridiculous.

"You may kiss your bride", the priest announces.  

With that he lifts my semi long veil and wipes my tears, i expect a rushed kiss but he plants a soft one upon my lips and i savor every second of it.