Chapter 316.

Steph?

By the look on her face she's even more surprised to see me then I am her. My eyes wander around the table, everyone shares the same expression except Molly.

I didn't come to make a scene but I have to get out of here. My heels fall off the second I start to run, my bare feet splashing in puddles once I get outside. I can hear Harry calling behind me followed with lots of cursing but I keep running toward the car.

I've tried so hard to get rid of all these horrible memories, but now all of my work has gone to waste. Molly and Niall came back, Zayn, and now Stephanie? I can't relive these memories again, that Tessa is gone and has been gone for a long time. The Tessa that was so damn gullible and didn't live for herself and for everyone else, I can't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry I didn't know she would be here", Harry has finally reached the car my shoes in his hand.

"I know, but Molly looked like she surely did", tears falling in sync with the rain.

"She did", his hand coming in contact with his hair pushing it off of his forehead.

"I think we should go back in there", Harry lets out, my eyes snapping up to his.

"But she's-

"You can't keep running away from problems Tess, it won't help anything".

I crash my full lips into his soft pink ones, moving perfectly together. His big hands around my waist only stopping to take breaths.

"You're right", i say in between.

"I know", he chuckles. "Let's get you inside you don't need to get sick", my hand fitting perfectly in his almost like a missing piece to a puzzle leading me back to the banquet.

There's a sudden ache in my chest when I catch sight of Molly and Stephanie sharing a hug. I know Molly knew her for a long time but It's not the same anymore.

She was my friend, and helped with trying to rape me, didn't tell me about the bet though I thought I finally found someone to be friends with in that damn college other than Liam.

"Hi", her voice makes me jump a bit.

"H-hello", my face unable to pull a fake smile.

"Long time no see", she says and I just nod turning back to Harry.

His hand goes around my waist trying to calm me but at this point there's nothing that can.

"Molly told me you guys are married", the look on her face misleading, a smile but her eyes look at us in disapproval.

"Yes, and expecting", Harry tells the red haired girl.

"She's pregnant?", her eyes wandering over my body stopping at my stomach, then back up to my face.

"How far along?", her eyes go wide when Harry answers.

"4 months? Well it must be the dress because it doesn't look like she's 4 months pregnant", she continues.

"Well I should get going now, see you all very soon", the words fall out her mouth making me cringe.

"Guys we are going to head home now", Harry tells Molly and Niall keeping his eyes on mine that are swelling up with tears.

"Okay bye", Niall says, Molly quiet.

When we make it home I immediately change out of my dress placing it into the clothes bin picking up after Harry and doing the same to his clothes.

"Is she back for good?", Harrys shirt from earlier falling over my head.

"I guess so", he's putting on sweats and a new shirt, taking his converse out of the closet.

"What are you doing?", I ask.

"I'm going to do some work I'll be back in a couple of hours, just go to sleep babe", he walks over planting a kiss on my head striding over to the door.

The bed feels like an empty sheet of snow without Harry, i let one tear flow but I hold in the rest, I can't keep crying over everything, it's sickening.

My fingers warm on my stomach moving in a slow circular motion.

"Everything will be better when you get here", I whisper feeling a bit silly that I'm talking to my unborn child, but it's only us right now so what do I have to lose?

.......
Sorry I'm late and this is so short, I tried to finish up last night but Wattpad wouldn't load my works it was driving me nuts but I'm back now and Wattpad is working fine ! Vote and comment loves! Thanks for all the support it means the world! Love you all❤️(do you guys like it when I put in pictures? Tell me in the comments)