A/N. Info and sum fun PWF facts

Hi guys Nessa here!

I'm glad to see so much of you enjoying/enjoyed Alex's and Ameena's story. Your comments gives me life lol.

I don't know when I'll be able to finish the bonus chapters and the epilogue but It'll be here eventually ♡

I also started writing chapters for Midnight Neighbor, (the other book on this profile) so hurry and go add that one to your libraries if you're looking to enjoy another hot steamy romance book.

Anywho Playing with Fire was a wild ride and took way longer to complete than we expected. Looking back, there a lot of things that changed and differed from the original draft we made.

For example,

•Alonzos first name was Jaime before Nate changed it to Alonzo.

•The final part of the book changed drastically because the Godfather was supposed to die in the first original plot draft lol.

•Ameena and Alex wasn't supposed to escape to his safehouse, they were originally supposed to end up at Alice's place.

•Alice played a lot bigger role in the original too. She was still separated from the Godfather and hated him a lot more. Alex would run to her for cover with Ameena and etc etc. All in all, she'd end up being the one to kill the Godfather. A lot of shit happened in the original that I wont get into at the moment.

I love where this book went regardless if it deviated from the original plot draft. Although...there is some things I'd change if I went back and some things that makes me cringe whenever I read over. However, It unnecessary to bring those up now lol.

•Also. Ron having a bf wasn't a spur of the moment decision. From the very first "Torture" chapter we had the idea to give Ron his own hot m/m story with the guy Alex called. It included everything from the first time they met to the guy falling for Ron then to Ron eventually falling for him. A really nice concept for PWF spinoff. The first 7 chapters were already written but somehow the book got wiped from the drafts and we simply didn't start over. At least you know now lol.

•I also had the outlandish idea for the chip's location💀. That Alex had somehow placed it inside Ameena's vag. Lmao it was just for laughs and the idea was scrapped in the end tho.

Anywho, enough of the fun facts. Again. Thank you for reading guys and it was nice to see my fellow caribbean ppls in the comments section of the last chapter. Love you all and the readers from foreign countries too♡

Remember to go read Midnight Neighbor

Bye guys

~and stay kinky

(In addition~

Yeah I'm very much aware of the maaany errors in this book. And stuff that we simply forgot to add details, missing info, plot holes, etc. We were really busy at that time so this book took years to complete even though it contains only a bit over 35 chapters. Throughout those years we might've missed a few things.

Hopefully I'll be able to take down properly edit this story one day because theres a few things I'd love to add and change. For example, the years Alex left Ameena (it might've been too damn long lol, we didn't realise at that moment and by the time I thought it was best to make it lesser, it was way too late in the novel) , I'd also like to add more history about his parents and the cartel. And include extra chapters of their relationship before Alex went missing out of Ameena's life. It really was a bad idea to include only one and I've long since realized this. They do have a history together so there really should've been more chapters about that history.

I'd like to fix the errors and fill in any plot holes I find, plus writing Alexander better because I admit, I tried to reread this novel and realized that he's not very well written as a main character. And I think readers only felt obligated to like him since he's the Male lead.

This novel is definitely not perfect and I, the author, know that very well. But alas, this is only a first draft and would be a lot better with a little fixes and polishes here and there.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to do these major edits but one day I hope i will.

At this moment, please just enjoy the effort of our hardwork over the years and the struggle it took to complete PWF novel♡ We're thankful for each and every one of our readers.)

~Nessa.

Again. Please go read and add Midnight neighbor to your library if you haven't already.♡)