21|They're Here

*revised*

*revised*

• • •

He rubbed his shaft against her pussy still, despite being now painfully hard, then licked his middle finger and padded at it. She was extremely wet this morning, wetter than he'd ever seen her before. Her pussy was glistening and swollen for him, ready for him stretch open and take possession of. His finger circled her opening before plunging deep inside, she gasped and jerked as his finger curling against her g-spot.

"Shhh," he murmured, starting slowly, building up the pace. She didn't listen to him. Her moans filled the room, and she was grinding back on his hand. Ameena was rubbing her pussy juices on his fingers and Alex could feel his pre-cum dripping from his dick and soaking through his boxers at the sight. 

There was something about the girl that made him unhinged. He wanted to own her. Own her all over again if it fucking came to that. "Ti piace il mio amore?" It was a gruff whisper in her ear as his arm wound around her so he could take her by the throat, and squeeze with enough pressure for her to cream even more so on his hand. 

He needed her to choke for him. Her dainty fingers tugged at his wrist in protest so he pumped his finger in and out of her pussy more firmly. "No. You don't get to breathe," he instructed. His hand held her throat tighter, pulling the back of her head into his chest, the feeling of his unshaven shadow of the beginning of a beard scratching her cheek. 

Below, he could feel her lips hot on his finger, his hand releasing her throat only for a minute as his thumb ran over her glossed and parted lips. "What do you want Ameena?" His voice was husky against her ear, thick and strained with lust. Her pussy was completely for him now as she parted her legs, a hand resting over the one slowly pumping inside and out of her throbbing center. She was submitting herself to Alex, surrendering her dignity. 

Just as she always had. Just as he always loved. Ameena was a headstrong woman and most headstrong women loved to be dominated. Just as she directed, even hesitantly at first, she wanted to be fucked. Nothing gentle, nothing soft. As raw as it sounded. She loved to be fucked. This was what he understood and what he was sure she'd have a hard time reaching this level of trust with anyone else.

As his hands curled around her throat once more, one thing became known, She was his. She would forever be his.

Ameena moaned feeling her whole body heat and coil like a tightened spring ready to snap loose and release. Nails digging into Alex's wrist, she whispered shakily; "Please- A...lex-" her toes curled and her legs shook with urgency.

Finally, he released her throat, and she gasped and inhaled deeply for air. But he gave her no time to recover. Alex got to his knees, and pushed her over onto her stomach. Roughly, he pulled her ass up to him, while her face stayed nestled into a pillow. Her pussy throbbed dangerously for him now, and that's exactly what he wanted this morning.