Prologue

"You know, normal people don't have a basement full of weapons," she spoke, trailing a finger over the shine of stainless steel.

"I'll let you know that each one of this knives saved my life at least once."

"What about that gun over there?" She pointed, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh that?" He grinned, "That's just for decoration."

-

Ameena had her life pretty much sorted out. With a waitress job that brought in steady cash monthly, a best friend closer than a brother and a supportive family she considered herself lucky.

It was just being somewhere on the wrong day and the wrong time.

Held in the center of a bank robbery, Ameena noticed that one voice sounded familiar.

Too Familiar.

Amidst the circumstances, she wondered if her past had finally come to haunt her.

In the form of a man who had once left her.

-

Before we begin, this book is thoroughly unedited and took an average span of two years to complete due to activities on both the authors sides. 

Characters really are up to the readers, if any of us do find suitable characters we'll post pictures of them on the Chapters.

We were also quite young when we started this lol, so enjoy.

N & M

(Shameless promo~ if you can also go check out Midnight Neighbor, an ongoing office romance novel that's located on this profile under our works, I'd really appreciate it ♡  It's also 18+, bwwm and I'm sure a lot of ya'll might be interested. Okay that's all bye~)