12|Passion

.

vote | comment | follow

If one were to look at Ameena a month ago and tell her that one day she'd meet Alex again-

After a complete shocking turn of events that she would reunite with her high school sweetheart in a bank robbery, get shot in the shoulder by him, having to lie to a cop for him and end up fighting, on the brink of angrily fucking like sex craved bunnies while being subjected to being fingered in her own kitchen-

Ameena would laugh, she'd laugh so hard her lungs would collapse and she'd die taking a new set of solid abdominals to her grave.

But here she was.

And the circumstances led to nothing short of pleasurable.

"Fuck Aimee," Nicolai purred lowly in her ear, "Already so wet for me," the tip of his nose ran along the length of her neck pausing just below her jaw line biting the sensitive skin. Teeth nibbling on the sensitive skin on her neck and damn it to hell, his fingers on her pulsing clît only made her gush more.

Aneena mewled in disappointment  when his fingers left her underwear only to yelp as he spun her around, yanking her ass towards his front. The loose tie on her robe was undone and not long after his hand slipped inside, caressing the skin on her torso like a work of art slowly creeping to her neglected breasts, cupping them. 

Her whole body jolted against him, her cheeks burning as if someone set her face on fire when a very awkward sound left her lips, something a choke and cry.

"Ale—ahh..." her entire vocal cords went dull as he kneaded her breasts before un-clipping her thin bra. How he knew this one opened from the front will forever remain a mystery to her. Her back arched pressing her breasts into his rough hands, inhaling sharply as his fingers pinched her hardened nipples rolling and tugging.

Ameena's mind was foggy, she could hardly think beyond his lips which attacked her neck, biting and sucking that were sure to leave dark bruises that she'd make a problem of later. 

Not right now when she could feel the outline of his dick through the pants he had on.

Her legs clenched as a new wave of arousal went through her sending a shudder up her spine.

"Fuck Aimee," he groaned gripping her hips and pulling her ass flush against his front, Ameena's mind went haywire at the length of his manhood which was eagerly pressed against her sex. 

Memories of how he used to take her from behind resurfaced in her mind and she rolled her hips against him enticingly.

How he used to slam his cŏck into her pušsy and held himself buried inside as they both came. 

Filling her up, making her his.

Oh dear Lord, Ameena's knees trembled as he ground his manhood into her from behind, his free hand curling around her neck holding but not choking, the feeling of his prickly stumble brushing on her cheek. She turned her face an inch catching a glimpse of something behind his ear.

A tattoo?

 Ameena gripped onto the kitchen island for support as his hand left her left her breast and intertwined with hers like a perfect jigsaw fit, his other hand gripped her hips and held her steady as he drove his clothed dick into her wet heat again and again, nearly driving her over the edge from the slow lustful teasing.

"Feel what you do to me Aimee, every... single... time," Alex breathed ruggedly into her ear.

Ameena could only moan, she couldn't even stop the wetness which gushed from her sex like a river, her panties were beyond destroyed and was currently the bringer of all frustration as it slid against her clit with each long thrust he made.

Her hands were trembling, the need to come almost bringing her to tears added to her own frustration from the night before.

"Nikolai..." she whimpered as he continued his torturous onslaught. Both were sweating heavily as if the atmosphere which surrounded them had risen. She needed him to release her, "please..."

She wanted him to fuck her.

As if reading her mind, Alex spun her around as his hand slipped into her panties, immediately cupping her sex, "You like this don't you." 

Ameena nodded, not so brave to deny now that her arousal was off the charts, she didn't know whether she wanted to be fingered to completion or to rid herself of the only fabrics that separated them.

But fuck it, she had to come one way or the other.

Needed to come.

She nearly cursed as his finger slipped inside, so wet that he slipped another tapered finger in without so much of a minutes resistance.

She barely had time to move before his very skilled fingers proceeded its assault on her clït. He found her g-spot almost immediately, fingers curling against it with enough pressure to make her body jerk against his hand. Ameena widened her legs, hands gripping on the counter so tightly her knuckles had turned pale from the pressure.

Her insides were exploding with pleasure and her gut felt foreign, almost numb with pleasure. She rolled her head back, mouth slightly open releasing nothing but breathless gasps eyes clenched shut, chest rising and falling rapidly. Alex leaned forward, running his tongue along her neck claiming any bare unmarked skin as his.

Tainting his sins on her.

Her orgasm was quick and unexpected, it slammed through her body and shattered her building pleasure, her eyes were wide and her vision went black for a second. She swore she saw a thousand stars, her body gone to a whole other cloud nine. A sort of high she hadn't experienced in any of her past hookups. 

The kind of a high only an expensive, addictive drug could give her.

Ameena's silent scream was swallowed by Alex as he kissed her deep and hard, his tongue finding hers in a twirling dance as he let her slowly ride out her orgasm on his hand. Hips jerking slightly as his sleek fingers moved slowly against her very sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Do you forgive me?" He whispered pulling away kissing the corner of her mouth affectionately.

Ameena blinked a few times trying to get her bearings. Chest still rising and falling, she met his wicked silver laced gaze, that same seductive smile on his lips. Just a simple lilt on the corner of his perfect lips that made her want to kiss him deeply, mold herself into his perfect body and get lost somewhere in between.

Fuck, she wanted to always get high on him.

Ameena couldn't figure out what she missed more; him or him.

"Yes-wait-what?" The answer was raspy and confused, already forgetting the main reason as to why they were in that position in the first place. Wide eyed she watched as Alex raised his fingers to his mouth, sucking on the middle finger in specific. Ameena felt her breath hitch at her hot it looked, how he savored her taste on his lips like wine he could get drunk on.

"You need Jesus." Ameena whispered earning a dark chuckle from him as he moved closer until her boobs were pressed flushed on his smooth rock hard chest.

"He condemned me," Alex's finger tapped the underside of her chin raising her lips to his, inches apart. "I pay for my penance between the legs of the damned." 

As the space between their lips closed, she could only think about how good she tasted on the lips of a devil.