Chapter 7

(Fuyo's hero costume aboveee)

I walked through the tunnel, scratching the back of my head with a yawn. I was wearing my hero costume, along with the rest of my classmates.

My eyes quickly scanned the group of students, and I stopped on a tall form clad in some white armor. Who the hell is that?

"Hey, Doku! Come over here!" Uraraka grinned as she waved at me. I slowly made my way over to her.

"I like your costume! It's so cute!" She complimented me. I turned away, slightly flustered. I'm definitely not used to compliments.

"Uh- thanks..." I muttered.

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all..." All Might paused for dramatic effect.

"Heroes in training!" He finished, giving us his signature grin. "Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?"

"Ah! Hey, Deku!" Uraraka called out to the green haired boy.

"Uraraka!" He replied, trotting up to her. His gaze traveled over to me, and a cold sweat ran down his face. "O-Oh hey, Doku!" He nervously greeted me, and I raised a brow at his costume.

"Hey." I replied, sluggishly lifting my arm. "What's with the bunny suit?" I looked him up and down, and he jumped.

"W-What?! Oh! That's not what it is! It's- it's nothing!" He panicked, glancing at All Might. Now that I think of it, his suit matches All Might's hair style.

"My mom made it. Of course I'm going to wear it." He let our a sheepish chuckle.

"I love your costume! Not too flashy, ya know?" Uraraka spoke up, and Midoriya's face flushed to a bright red as he noticed her skin tight costume.

My costume was also pretty fitting, but Midoriya seemed to be more scared than attracted to me.

"I should've been more specific about what I wanted. This bodysuit is skintight. Not really my style." Uraraka laughed lightly, and I sighed.

"Me too. I didn't think they'd give me these short ass shorts." I muttered, crossing my arms.

"I love this school!" The little purple haired boy drooled, and I let out another tired sigh.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" All Might announced before being interrupted.

"Sir!" A familiar annoying voice emitted from the armor. My eyes widened in realization.

"Iida?!" I blurted, and he turned to look down at me. "What the hell is a dumb nerd like you doing in such a cool costume?!"

"Dumb... Ner...." He muttered, trailing off. "I will take that as a compliment, Miss Doku." He spoke up, and I scoffed.

"In your dreams, four-eyes." I replied with a frown, and he let out a sigh.

"Anyways, allow me to announce my question. This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" He asked.

"Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights
you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run‐ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors." All Might explained, and my classmates gasped. Since I was exposed to many major villains from a young age, I already knew this information.

"Think about it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles." He instructed.