Chapter 22

Bakugo and Uraraka's fight was definitely interesting. It was one of the only times I hadn't felt the urge to fall asleep. Bakugo continuously threw explosions at Uraraka as she powered through them. She stayed low to the ground in order to collect all the debris, causing it to float in the air above Bakugo.

Unfortunately, her plan failed. Bakugo had blown all the rocks up, not giving Uraraka an opening. She eventually passed out, all the exhaustion and blasts getting to her. I had stayed silent throughout the whole battle. The mutters around me saying he should've gone easy on Uraraka pissed me off, but I kept my mouth shut.

I immediately stood up once the fight was over. I began to walk towards the waiting room since I knew that's where Uraraka would be once she woke up.

I was turning down another hallway when I was suddenly stopped by someone.

"Doku, wait." A hand grabbed mine, and I tensed. I ripped my hand away from the culprit, panic shooting up my chest for a moment.

"What do you want?" I scowled as I turned around to meet a concerned looking Iida.

"I wanted to..." He trailed off, his eyes looking anywhere but at me. "Address something."

I raised a brow, crossing my arms as I gave the boy my full attention.

"I... I overheard you and Endeavor talking in the hallway." Iida's sentence caused me to freeze. My heart began to rapidly beat in my chest as I gripped my arms tightly.

"How much did you hear?" My voice shook as I tried to keep my composure.

"He called you a villain. I'm just entirely confused as to why he would say such a thing." Iida stated, and I thought over his words. So he didn't hear my last name?

"You're... Not a villain, are you?" His eyes finally met mine. They were fearful, not of me, but of what I could be.

"No. I'm not." I growled through gritted teeth. I looked away, my gaze trained on the wall.

"Then why would Endeavor, the number 2 hero call you a name like that?" He asked and I held my breath.

"I-..." My voice trailed off as I stared at the floor.

"Mind your own business." I hissed, looking up to glare at the boy. He frowned, peering down at me.

"What are you hiding? Are you a threat to U.A.?" He asked and I tensed. I felt anger bubble up in my chest as his words cut deep.

"How many times do I have to say it?! I'm not a villain!" I yelled, pent up frustration and anger spilling out.

"I just want to know the whole truth!" He took a step towards me, and I took one back in return.

"There's something you're not telling me." He bent down to my height, and I took another step back.

"Just shut up, already." I growled, and turned to walk away.

"Doku-" Iida reached out, and grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted, ripping my arm away from Iida, facing him again.

"I just need to know that you're good." Iida stated, growing closer to me. I crept back, trying to put distance between us.