Chapter 43

I inhaled sharply, pausing as I picked my words carefully.

"She's a raging bitch." I bluntly stated. Yeah, perfectly picked words. Mr. Aizawa raised a brow, crossing his arms.

"How so?" He asked, trying to pry me for more information.

"She hardly provides or cares for me, she's rarely home, and the worst part is that she watches shitty reality T.V. loud as hell at night." I grumbled, avoiding the physical aspect of Kari. Mr. Aizawa stared down at me quizzically, seeing right through me.

"Keep going." He instructed, and I hesitated. My frown deepened, knowing that I had to come clean at some point.

"When-... When she is actually home..." I trailed off, looking away from the man. "She... often beats me." I confessed, and Mr. Aizawa tensed slightly.

"Can you tell me what she specifically does?" He asked, careful around the subject. I swallowed thickly, still staring at the ground rather than at my teacher.

"She... She will usually hit, kick, or throw things at me...- sometimes to the point where I pass out. If-... If I try and fight back, she uses her Quirk to paralyze me. Once she's satisfied, she will leave me be until she gets pissed off again." I explained, and Mr. Aizawa straightened up, letting out a long sigh. He walked towards me, looking down at my frustrated form.

"I'm sorry, Fuyo." He stated, placing a comforting hand on my head. I tensed at the action, but something about it felt comforting.

"I'm glad you said something." He started. "Your aunt will be arrested and sent straight to prison. I'll make sure of it." Mr. Aizawa's voice was firm, full of resolve and a hint of... anger?

"Where am I supposed to go now?" I muttered, knowing that my home was gone. Not that it was much of a home to begin with. Mr. Aizawa sighed, bringing a hand up to his chin.

"Do you have a friend, or someone who would be willing to take you in while we get things figured out?" He asked, and I blinked. A friend?

"Well... I've been staying with Ten- Iida for the past couple days." I explained, and Mr. Aizawa hummed.

"But I don't want to be a burden to his family. They're going through enough with his brother, and I don't know if they'd still let me stay there if his parents knew who I was." I bit my lip nervously, anxiety and concern taking over my thoughts. Shit! I have no where to stay now... Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all! Who the hell would want to house me?!

"We'll figure it out, Fuyo. I need to speak with the other teachers about this issue. Wait out here for a moment while we discuss this." Mr. Aizawa instructed, and I nodded hesitantly. Great, now other people are going to know. Jeez, this seems like it's giving me more trouble than it's worth.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

Aizawa entered the teachers lounge, acknowledging the other heroes in the room.

"What was that all about?" Midnight asked, turning to look at the tired man.

"About that... We need to talk. It's about the Dokujin family." Aizawa stated, and everyone in the room tensed.

"Did... Did Fuyo do something?" Present Mic hesitated, his eyebrows furrowing into one of concern. Aizawa shook his head, crossing his arms.

"No, nothing like that." He reassured, and a few sighs of relief were heard around the room.

"Then what is it, Aizawa?" All Might asked, currently in his smaller form.

"Did you know that Kari Mahi got custody over Fuyo?" Aizawa asked, and All Might jumped.