Chapter 25

I frowned as I stood on the stage

I frowned as I stood on the stage. Todoroki's fight unfortunately ended in Bakugo winning.

I now stood on the third place stage next to a flailing pissed off Bakugo. The blonde was upset since Todoroki wouldn't use his flames on him or something. The boy had to be muzzled as All Might handed us our medals.

I was hardly paying attention, my mind constantly drifting off, wondering how Iida was doing. I had ended up telling both Uraraka and Midoriya what had happened to Iida's brother. Of course they were concerned, but don't even get me started on how I feel. I lifted my hand, pulling on a lock of my hair to snap me out of it.

"Dumbass... Making me worried and shit..." I muttered, crossing my arms. Bakugo continued to spaz around as the crowd cheered for us.

"Quit barking like a god damn dog and chill out. You're just embarrassing yourself." I glared at Bakugo, and he returned the expression. He threw a bunch of muffled insults at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You know that'd be a lot more effective if I could understand you." I stated and he struggled aggressively against his restraints.

"Now now Doku! Let's not provoke Bakugo even further!" All Might scolded me with a smile. I sighed, a scowl on my face.

Once All Might had given his closing speech to the audience, we were free to go back to class.

"Nice work. You have the next two days of school off to recuperate." Mr. Aizawa stated and I almost audibly groaned. I don't want to deal with Kari.

"I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will wanna recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest. You still have a lot of training." Mr. Aizawa stated before dismissing class. I slid down on top of my desk, resting my head in my arms.

I heard the scampering footsteps of my classmates as they left the classroom. Exhaustion hit me, and I was quickly pulled into a deep sleep.

"Doku."

"Doku."

"Dokujin."

The name caused my eyes to snap open, and I quickly pushed away from my desk, almost tipping my chair over. My desk made a loud noise as it scratched against the floor. I look up to see Mr. Aizawa's tired face frowning down at me.

"Shit man. You scared the hell out of me." I scratched my head, leaning back in my seat with a sigh of relief.

"I'm a teacher. Watch your language." The man sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"Get up. Go home." He ordered and I groaned.

"Sounds horrendous." I leaned my head back, crossing my arms.

"Students are always happy to sit around at home. Why are you still here?" Mr. Aizawa asked, sounding more annoyed than concerned.

"I'm tired." I replied with a shrug.