Chapter 14

(The Picture above is younger Doku)

I pressed myself up further against the wall of the bar. My parents drag me here often. I was only eleven, so I stood out in a bar full of villains. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"Hey, you. The little girl." I heard a man whisper from the bar. I wearily looked up, making eye contact with a stranger. I shook my head, scrambling against the wall.

"Relax, kid! I'm not going to hurt ya! I just want to talk." He put his hands up, his drink sitting on the counter in front of him. I frowned, looking around at all the other scary looking people.

"Wouldn't you look less vulnerable if you were hanging with a guy like me? You wouldn't be such a target. Come on, just sit with me." The man patted the seat next to him, and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I thought about his words, looking at the bar stool next to him. I cautiously made my way over to the man, climbing up to the seat next to him.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" He grinned, and I looked at the counter.

"My name is Ketsueki, what's yours?" He asked, and I only shook my head.

"Oh? A shy one are you." Ketsueki chuckled lowly. "I like that." He stated lowly, and I felt a hand touch my knee. I tensed as the man's hand gripped my skin. My battered shorts only covered so much.

"Let me ask you again. What's your name kid?" He asked, and I squeezed my eyes shut. Ketsueki's hand crawled a few inches up my leg, and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

"I...I don't want to tell you." I shuttered, not daring to look at the man.

"Well, that just won't do. Not unless I say so." He clicked his tongue, and his hand traveled up my thigh. His fingers dug into my skin, and I felt extremely uncomfortable under his touch.

"I-It's Fuyo!" I squeaked, and the man let out a hum of delight.

"There we go. Be a good girl, and we won't have to do anything rash." Ketsueki stated lowly, and I shivered at his menacing tone.

"Can I go now?" I asked, my eyes glued to the counter.

"Not quite yet. I still don't know your last name, missy." Ketsueki replied, and I whimpered quietly.

I quickly shot up from the stool, attempting to run away. However, Ketsueki was too fast, and his arms wrapped around my small body. He pulled me back, and I gasped. His hands traveled all around my torso. I felt tears prick my eyes as his hands glided up my waist all the way to my neck as he felt me up.

"Help! Get off!" I yelled, pleading for someone to save me. But nobody did. Nobody cared.

"Tell me your last name, Fuyo and I'll let you go." Ketsueki stated, his voice smug and satisfied.